not cool 7

it been a few days so bear with me. hope u guys like it! please comment!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

i didnt know how long ive been laying in this bed, and right now i didnt care. all i had on my mind is that Caralyn was dead and so was Alex. theyr dead because of me, i should have told them to just stay away! maybe i should just give in to Scott. (mental slap!) what the hell am i thinking?! i shouldnt give in! i shouldnt let Alex's death go to waste! he faught for me and he wouldnt want me to just give up! how did i become so weak?! well from here on out, i will never give in! i will never stop fighting! this is MY life, MY freedom, and NO ONE can take it from me!! not even Scott!

i got up from the bed and rammed myself into the door as fast as i could, using all my strength. i backed up and slammed myself into it again. it went on like that for the next couple of minutes, until it finally busted off its hinges. i was out of breath and my right shoulder was burning from so many blows. i ignored the pain and looked for the front door, when i found it i walked out. the sucker didnt even lock it, HA! when i walked out, his motorcycle was no where in sight. YES! he left! i started walking through the woods that was a fair distance from the road, i dont want to walk on the road just in case he comes back and locks me up again. it wasnt really a road, it was a small path perfect for a motorcycle to get through but too small for a car. the car would get majory scratched up from all the branches and maybe even get stuck from all the trees crowding it.

with the path still in veiw i kept walking, dang! how far did he take me?! i froze when i heard a rumble of a vehical. i quickly ducked down as i faintly saw him and his motorcycle drive past me, headen back to the cabin. there was something else on the bike but i couldnt make it out. when he was out of sight, i got up and ran as fat as i could. thank god i could still hear the motorcycle, to know when he would get there. when i didnt hear it, i pushed my legs to go faster.

"JENNY!!!!" his voice echoed off the trees. oh shit!! panick ran through me, causing me to run faster than i ever have in my life.

i heard heavy footsteps, hopefully theyr just animals. i hit something hard and ended up falling on my ass. damn trees! the footsteps got closer and before i knew it, his hand grabbed my ancle i started dragging my back to the cabin.

"SCOTT!! LET ME GO!!!" i felt as if my vocal cords would expload from how loud i was screaming. i grabbed a fistfuly of dirt and fallen leaves and threw them in his face when he looked at me.

"GODAMNIT!" he let me go so he could wipe away the dirt from his eyes. i took my chance and ran. i went deeper into the woods, i didnt care if i lost the path. its better than having to be with him!

i didnt get that far before he tackled me to the ground. i let out a small scream when he turned me over on my back and straddled me like he did at my house. well, at least my hands werent tied. i tried clawing at his face but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with his face so close to mine. we were both breathing heavily just looking into eachother's eyes. he sighed.

"i shouldve known u wouldve ran while i was gone. i know ur scared Jenny, but u cant be running through the woods like that." he said as he rested his forehead on mine.

"if u know im scared, then y dont u just let me go?" he let out a small chuckle.

"because i know u dont want to go. u want us to be together, but its too fast for u. baby, i know this is too fast but i cant stand the fact that ur with other guys and ur friends would only want to take u away from me."

"ur insane. u dont even know me so u dont even know wat goes through my head. and that isnt even close to wat i want." he just smiled.

"i know, u want all of me. inside u and with u." he smiled grew and his eyes lit up. oh no! i started to struggle.

"NO!! no thats not what i want!! get off me!! leave me alone!!" he just looked at me and pulled something from his pocket.

"wat is that?!" when he didnt answer i just looked.

it was a small bottle filled with some liquid and a white cloth. he poured some of the liquid on the cloth and looked at me. why the hell am i not moving?! i started to grab at the cloth and try to get it away from him, i only ended up slapping the bottle out of his other hand. he shoved the cloth on my mouth and nose. i held my breath and kept struggling, until i faked being unconcious. he took the cloth off my face and got off me. i shot up and kicked him where the sun dont shine. he went down in pain so i grabbed the cloth and put it over his mouth and nose. he could only struggle a little because of the pain i caused him. but he somehow ended up getting the best of me and used my hand to put the cloth over my nose when i inhaled a breath. i shoved him away and ran. my body felt numb and weak, i kept going but wobbled everywhere. my legs gave out and i fell to the ground. no no no no! i will not give up! i started to crawl but my arms felt like jelly. my muscles started to give out, so did my eyesite. i saw a shape come to me.

"u wont resist me wen u see what i have for u back at the cabin." i heard a faint whisper say before i blacked out. aww shit! this is so not cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if ya'll got any ideas let me know!!

love ya! :D