her love 25

Happy birthday to u!!!!

U know who u r!!

Hope u like this chapter!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Scott's P.O.V.)

It took me a minute to realize she was kissing me. I instantly put my hands on he waste and kissed her back. I knew she loved me!!! I just knew it!!! I pulled her closer and kissed her again. She didnt do anything but just kiss me, so I lightly took her wrists and wrapped her arms around my neck before wrapping my own arms around her waste. I pulled her so close, that nearly all parts were touching. Before I could back her up to the bed, she pulled away. She looked shocked but I just smiled down at her. She was prolly wondering where that came from, so I decided to make it clear for her.

"I knew u loved me, Jenny. I knew it" my smile got bigger and I kissed her forehead. I decided to let her think it over.

"im going to go finish making lunch. U stay here and ill bring it uo to u, ok?" She nodded her head slowly, deep in thought. So I gently sat her on the bed and pecked her lips before leaving.

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

I sat there on the bed wondering wat the hell was I thinking?! I shouldnt have kissed him!! Why did I kiss him!?! of all people, why him?!?! I felt something touch my hand. I expectex it to be him but instead, it was the little kitten he found for me. I gently stroked her soft black fur.

"wat am I going to do? hes gonna want to do more now that I kissed him? Why did I kiss him, Midnight?" Original I know but it fit her.

I was about to say more but he walked in with a tray of food. He set it on the night stand and sat next to me. He didnt say anything, just wrapped an arm around me and buried his face in my hair. Oh god. Alex, if ur still out there. Please help before I do something else im going to regret.

(Alex's P.O.V.)

shes alive. Shes alright. Im going to find her. He wouldnt dare hurt her now that shes pregnant. in case ur wondering, I escaped those ropes 10 hours after he left with her. I knew better than to go running around with no idea wat I was goen to do ir where u was. No. iv spent the last 4 Weeks training in any class. Shooting, combat, karate, u name it. I'm doing wat I can to prepare myself for wat i'm gonna do. For wats gonna happen.

"im going to find u Jenny. And we are going to be together again. This time, without him coming back." I whispered to myself as I lifted another 200 pounds.

Im going to keep my word. Im going to find them. Im going to kill hhim. Im going to take her and the child back with me. I can feel her need for me. I can feel her wanting me to save her. Dont worry my love, I will get u back no matter wat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope u like it!!!!

Yeah it short but oh well!!

Please comment and tell me wat u think!!!