yet again 22

Hope u guys like it!!!

Thank u all so much for commenting!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

When I woke up, I stretched but something caught my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that my hand was handcuffed to the bedpost. I shot up from the bed only to fall back. I got up way too fast, my head was pounding like it was constantly being hit with a hammer.I looked around and noticed that this wasnt my room, or technically Alex's room. When my head slightly stopped pounding, everything came rushing back to me. Alex being tied to his bed, being kidnapped, and waking up and passing out again. Scott!! Oh my God!!! I shouldve known he wouldve come back! Why didnt I trust myself when I had that bad feeling!? I sat up and leaned against the headboard and yanged my hancuffed wrist a couple times. I didnt bother trying to get my hand free, I knew that id either fail or Scott would end up catching me and bringing me back. I didnt feel like being restrained anymire so I just didnt try. soon, tears started coming down my face but no sound came past my lips. I dont know how long I was like that but the door clicked and started to open. Scott peaked through, when he saw me he came all the way in with a tray of food. He smiled.

"hello baby. Im glad to see you're awake. I, I made you breakfast." He looked at me nervously and placed the tray on the bed.

I looked from him to the food. I was hungry so I didnt really want to argue. I slowly reached for a fork and took a bite of the waffles. He watched my every move with a smile coming onto his face. I continued eating catiously until I just started to scarf it down. He grabbed the tray and set it on a nightstand and stared at me for a bit before finally speaking.

"Jenny..... Im so sorry. Im sorry for what I have done to u in the past. I didnt mean to cause u so much pain and fear, I was just so desperate for u to love me. I dont want to turn u into a ghost again. Please forgive me." He looked down, his black hair falling in his face.

I just sat there and stared at him. Other than his craziness, he was actually pretty sweet. Yeah, he did kidnap me and take me away from the one I love, but he was so sincere when he apologized to me. I guess I can try to see what he's like and escape later. Wat? Just because hes nice doesnt mean im going to just give in!! Plus if I try and fight, I might hurt the baby by accident. I dont want that to happen, even though its a bad memory its still a part of me. Something wet hit my hand, I looked up and saw Scott in the same position. I looked at my hand and saw a drop of water. Was he crying? Crap, wat do I do? I gently reached over and put my hand on his. He looked at our hands then he looked at me. Lines of tears came down his cheeks, he looked so broken. I took my free hand and started wiping to tears away without even thinking about it. He sniffled a little hand put his hand over mine and kissed my palm. He then closed his eyes and rubbed his face into my hand, just enjoying the moment I guess. He held onto my hand and came closer to me, while never letting his eyes come off me. He came up next to me and put me on his lap, hugging me gently. He started to pet my hair in a comforting mannor. In a way, it was good to be conforted in a time like this. Not wanting to provoke him like a wild animal, I just went with the flow and relaxed in his arms.

(Scott's P.O.V.)

She was actually letting me hold her! If I had done this the last time I had her, she would try to get out of my grasp without hesitation. But now, she was just relaxed while I held her. I kissed the top of her head and continued to run my hands through her soft, silky hair. I loved her so much. I looked down at her tummy and noticed it got a little bigger, but not much. I rested a hand there and gently rubbed. I almost forgot that she still had our baby inside of her. I smiled at the thought of having a mini Jenny run around the house.

"I still cant beleive that im going to be a dad." I looked at her a smiled. She looked a little sad for a moment but then looked at me.

"yeah." That was all she said, I needed to see wat was wrong.

"baby. Wats wrong?" I looked her in her eyes. I put both of my hands on her face and kept her head in place so she would look at me.

"I I im just not... Ready for a baby." She said as a tear slipped passed her eyes. I wiped her tear away and hugged her tightly.

"I know it soon baby. But please dont consiter getting rid of it. It is a part of us. We are young to be raising a child but we can do it. We just need to work together on this, ok?" She started sniffling as more tears started to stain my shirt. But I didnt care.

"o... O k." She said after a while. I kissed the top of her head and continued to hold her.

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

I have no idea why I was saying this to him!!!! The words just slipped out of my mouth! Either im becoming a natural born actor or there is something wrong with me!! I got it!! Its the pregnancy!! My hormones r making my mind crazy!! But that means I wont be in my right mind until the baby comes!!! ill never survive!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if its short!!

I gots some stuff to do but dont worry ill upload as soon as I can!!!!!

Love you all!! Please comment!!