coming back 15

sorry its been a while! i still dont have a computer and the teachers havent been letting me leave!!! hope u like it! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

i dont know how long ive been sitting in the bathroom crying my eyes out. a couple hours maybe. Scott would knock on the door and try to get me to come out every once in a while, but i didnt listen. how could i listen? what has happened to me? i never gave up, no matter what. now look at me, im pathetic. this is just sad. what am i going to do? i have HIS baby inside of me. i dont think i could try to kill it before it grows. i have no idea what im doing anymore. a knock on the door interuppted my thoughts.

"baby, please come out. i know ur upset about this and this is really soon, but i can help. i can help u get through this. we can do this together." he said in a soft and gentle voice.

"please go away." i managed to whisper, although my voice sounded like a frog from crying so much.

"please come out." he begged. i sighed and stood up and opened the door. before i could blink, i was in a bear hug.

"dont worry, hun. this wont be that bad. yes we are young, maybe too young to have a child, but, i dont think we should get rid of it. i mean, this is OUR child we're talking about. please dont conciter killing our child." great, playing the whole guilt trip on me! of course i wouldnt kill it!

"can, can i see Alex?" he loosened his arms enough to look at my face.

"please. it-its been a while and........... i think he needs the company. please." i whispered the last part and put my head on his chest. i had to admit, it was nice to be this close to him. maybe i really do have feelings for him.

"alright. lets go." he sighed and took my hand in his and led me down to the basement. maybe Alex would know what to do.

(Alex's P.O.V.)

i was hella drousey. i could barely move my legs. oh god Jenny, please be ok. i just hope he hasnt gotten into her head, all these things just keep on coming. she'll beleive anything! i have to stop this! i have to see her! as if God answered me, the door opened with HIM and Jenny standing in the doorway. he had her behind him of course but i could still get a good look at her. she looked horrible and broken. her eyes were bloodshot, she was skinny as hell, her hair was messy and looked like she hasnt showered in a while. what happened to her? how could this happy fighter turn into something like this in just a couple weeks?

"Alex?" her voice was so hoarse. i looked up at her. she was right infront of me and Scott was leaning against the doorframe. she prolly asked him to stay there while i was thinking.

"hey you." she smiled when i spoke, but it was the sadest smile i have ever seen.

"hey, im sorry. i tried to convince him to ease up on the drugs."

"dont worry about it. i heard about......." i looked at her tummy and she put a hand over it.

"yeah, i have no idea what im going to do." i used all my strength to sit up and lean close to her. i saw HIM move a little at the corner of my eye.

"you have to fight, Jenny. dont give in to this creep. this isnt you. ur a ghost right now, come back, please." i whispered low enough so that only she could hear.

"i cant." she whispered back.

"yes you can. you cant let him break you. Rachel and Caralyn wouldnt want you to give up. if you give up now, then Rachel wouldve died for nothing."

"dont bring her up, please." she begged. but then, i saw a flicker in her eyes. i didnt want to hurt her but i had to in order for her to fight for her life!

"Rachel fought for you, she came back for you. she died for you. ur shaming her if u dont keep fighting this creep."

"stop." her voice got more stern. she coming back!

"and Caralyn, are you really going to give up on her too? when you txted her she came to check up on you to see if she could help. ur shaming her too. because of you, they both will never rest in peace." her expression grew angry, furious.

"i swear to fucking God if you dont shut up right now, ill make sure ur toungue will hang on my wall!" she nearly shouted. i just smiled.

"there you are." she got a shocked expression and then looked at me again. her eyes were back to life.

"thats it." HE came down and grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to her feet.

"he's upsetting you, baby. i dont think you should talk to him for a while." he wrapped a arm around her waste and lead her back to the door.

she glanced back at me, she still looked a little dazed but she had some fight left in her. its only a matter of time of when she will really snap out of it and find a way to get out of here. MY baby, is back.

(Scott's P.O.V.)

she yelled at him. she has never yelled at him before, usually when she yells its at me. yes! shes starting to hate him! shes beginning to understand that hes no good for her and that im the only one that should be in her life! take that asshole!! she's mine! but he smiled when she yelled, what is he planning? she hasnt yelled for a long time, the only time she yelled was when she found out she was pregnant. i led her back into the room and shut the door without saying anything. i want to know wat hes up to. i stormed back to the basement.

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

what did he mean when he said that? i was always here. grrrr!!! i cant beleive he said those things!! in my own rage, i grabbed a lamp and threw it against a wall. i stood there, staring at the wall. wait a minute! he's right! i have to keep fighting!! thats why he said all those things! yes! thank God for you Alex! you brought me back! now how to get out of here. i sat on the bed and started to think. it took me a long while but i finally thought of something that could possibly get us both out of here and to have Scott locked up her for good!

"Rachel! Caralyn! if you guys can hear me! im back!" i yelled at the ceiling. i was so happy! it feels nice, better than behing a shadow and listening to that phsyco, but i cant help but wonder if i am having feelings for him. i hope not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there ya go!! it might be kinda short but hey, at least i uploaded! XD