never 26

Sorry its been a while!!!

Hope you guys like it!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Scott's P.O.V.)

I made her something simple. Pb&j with chips and milk. I wanted to get back to her as soon as I can. I knocked on her doir so she would know I was coming in, when I walked in she was sitting on the bed petting the kitten. I smiled and set the tray on the table and wrapped my arms around her waste. My smile got bigger and pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, baby. I know this is new to you, you dont even have to say it back to me until your ready. I will wait for you, I wont force you into anything like that again." I whispered to her as I pulled her onto my lap.

She just sighed and layed her head on my shoulder. God I love her, I dont know wat id do if I lost her again. Id prolly go insane. I would get her back again, unless she died. If she died............... Im not even gonna think about it. Shes not going to die. The only way shes going to die is old age. I buried my face into her hair and inhaled her sweet sent. Thats when I remembered the food I made her. I pulled my face out of her hair and grabbed the half of the sandwhich and held it to her lips. At first she didnt notice, so I gently brushed it against her lower lip to let her know she should eat. She was a little hesitant but let me feed her the sandwhich and chips. She even let me put the glass of milk to her lips whenever I thought she would be thirsty. I love this!!! Having to feed my girl without her fighting me. She is still strong hearted and strong willed, but shes so gentle and nice when she wants to be. I get more comfortable on the bed and leaned against the headbored with her still in my arms. The little black kitten came up to her and mewed before hopping up on her shoulder. I smiled and lightly petted its head.

"did you name it yet?" I asked as I nuzzled my head in her neck. I felt her nod.

"I named her Midnight." I smiled and looked at her.

"how original." She grinned and stuck her tongue out at me.

"and wats wrong with originality?" She asked as she crossed her arms playfully.

"I didnt say I didnt like it. I love it." she smiled victoriously and I kissed her forehead.

She quickly jumped up off the bed and started Backing away with a grin on her face. I gave her a questioningly look when she reached for the door. She quickly opened it and ran. Not this again!! I smiled and got up to chse her. She was pretty fast consitering the fact she was pregnant. She ran for the front door and straight into the woods. Wat the hell is she doing?! She knows not to go out her when we'r playing this game! Although I never told her not to, ill have to do that when I catch her. I wasnt playing around anymore,I had to catch up to her and fast. I quickened my pace and was halfway to her when something talked her to the ground. Her screams filled my ears as I got a good look at wat it was. A mountain lion. I saw her thrashing around, trying to get the beast off of her. I ran to her and tackled it so it would release her. I made the mistake of looking at her because the second I did, I felt teeth dig into my shoulder and claws cutting into my back.

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

I got over the shock of being attacked when I heard a cry of pain. I looked over and saw the mountain lion biting into Scott's shoulder as it pinned him on his tummy. I saw blood coming down as he struggled to try and get it to losen its hold. I didnt even think when I jumped up and stradled the mountain lion like you would do to a horse when ur about to ride it. It jumped up and tried to get me off, I ended up falling off and the animal about to pounce on me. I quickly moved and put my hands on its jaws so it couldnt bite down. I used all my strength to keep it away from me. Pain erupted through my tummy and losy my grip. I felt its jaws lock on the place where my neck and shoulder meet. Pain was everywhere.

(Scott's P.O.V.)

Once I got myself to turn over, I saw Jenny pinned underneath the creature with blood all over her. I quickly got up and pulled it off her and broke its jaw which got it running back into the woods. I looked down at Jenny and saw blood coming down her shoulder and out of her tummy. My Jenny!!!!!! My baby!!!! Oh no no no no. I picked up Jenny and ran back to the house as fast as I could, ignoring the throbbing pain in my back and shoulder. I gently placed her on the bed and got the first aid kit and water and rags. I grabbed scissors and cut off her shirt and bra and begun to wipe away the blood from her wounds with a wet rag. When thqt was done, I grabbed a needle and a string that they use in hospitals and began to stitch her up. It took me about 2 hours but I didnt mind, when I finnished I wiped more blood away and wrapped her up in gauze. Please be ok please be ok please be ok. I grabbed a stethoscope and listened for her heartbeat. It was faint, but it was still there.

"oh thank god. Thank you."I whispered as I gently leant down and pulled her to me.

But the baby!! I put the stephoscope on her tummt and listened. I didnt even breath. I listened for even the slightest heartbeat, anything. Thats when I heard it. The tiny little heartbeat. I leant down and gently kissed her tummy.

"your both alive. Oh thank you god. Youre both alive." I layed next to her with a hand on her tummy and silently cried.

I

I stayed like that for a couple hours until I decided to take care of my own wounds. I carefully got up and kissed her head before pulling the covers over her and heading into the bathroom. When I finnished stitching myself up, I took a quick shower before heading into my room and getting my pj pants. I went back in her room, I heard her mumbling when I walked in. I sat on the bed next to her and stroked her cheek with my finger tips. Her eyes slowly opened and looked at me.

"Scott?" She whispered weakly.

"im here baby. Everythings going to be fine." She looked a little releived but then looked at her tummy in shock.

"dont worry babe, I checked for a heartbeat. And there was." Tears streamed down her face as she sighed in releif. She looked at me.

"can I hear?" I nodded and got the too and put it in her ears and put the other end on her tummy.

"I can hear it. I can hear the heartbeat." More tears came down her cheeks as she smiled and put a hand on her tummy.

"I love you. I wont let anything like this happened to either of you two again." I said as kissed her head and took the tool and put it on the table.

I layed down next to her and carefully placed her head on my shoulder with both our hands on her tummy. Im not going to let her go into the woods alone again, im always going to be with her with a gun or something. Never again is this going to happen. Never.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it!!!!!!!

Tell me what you think!!!!

Open for ideas and thoughts!!!!!!!!

please comment!!!