17 continued

Sorry thats its been a while, the skewl computers have been really stupid lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Alex's P.O.V.)

I saw him shoot her. She fell to the ground with a thump. I didnt think she was dead, I think she fainted or something cuz the bullet only skimmed her neck. He didnt move. He just stood there staring at her unconsiance body. I didnt know wat he was thinking and I didnt want to. Even though I was in massive pain, I swung my leg against his and made him fall. He dropped the gun so I quickly grabbed it and shot him in the shoulder, the leg, and his side.he layed there clutching the places where he had been shot. I put the gun in my pants and crawled over to where Jenny layed. I shook her a little.

"Jenny? Jenny, baby. Please wake up." She groaned a little but still didnt move. I nudged her again and she opened one eye.

"Alex?" She whispered. I smiled slightly.

"hey baby. Lets try and get away from here." My smile dropped, knowing that this still wasnt over.

She nodded and stood up. She wrapped one of my arms around her shoulder and held me up so I was kinda standing. I took the gun out and was about to shoot the bastard so that way it would be over, but he was nowhere in sight. I quickly looked around but didnt see him. He couldnt have gotten far in the state he was in. he prolly found a hiding place but I dont think Jenny would want to search for him right now. So I didnt say anything and just continued half limping with the one I love. I still feel Hella bad for wat he had done to her, and thanks to me not being careful enough and getting caught. She was in this situation. After a long, painful, time. We finally got back to the house and started digging around for the keys to HIS motorcycle. We finally found them and got on his bike. Thank God Jenny knew how to drive one cuz I was in no condition to drive anything. I have to admit, it was pretty hott that she knew how. I cant wait to find out wat else she can do.

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

Wen we finally got to the main road, Alex gave me directions and wat turn to take and wat not. Other than that, we stayed silent. Only listening to the sound of the motor. I didnt know where Scott was and I didnt want to know. Im just glad that I finally got away from him with Alex. Thank God Scott kept his word and kept him alive, unlike poor Caralyn and Rachel. I miss those crazy bitches like hell. I wish they were still here and I wish that they would rest in peace but I knew that wouldnt happen unless Scott was dead. I wish he was, but there was this little voice that told me that I didnt want him dead and knowing me, if that little voice bugged me enough about something then I wouldnt go through with it. Lets just hope it wont bug me that much about this situation. If it does then I dont think this nightmare would ever end. I say that because I dont think any jail or prison can hold him. For the past few Weeks or months I found out that he will always try to get me no matter wat. He will do the same things to me only worse. He'll make sure to have a metal door and chain me to a bed every night. He will rape me again. But I have to say he was pretty big but thank God I got him to stop enough, except for that last time. I glanced down at my tummy and sighed. After a long while we finally pulled up toba hospital and walked in. I had the nurses put us in the same room so thay way we would only have a thin white curtain keeping us apart. They drugged Alex and started working on his injuries. They gave me a shot so thay way I can sleep too. I just hope that Scott doesnt come here soon.

(Scott's P.O.V.)

U will die Alex. Jenny, I will find you. Our love can never break.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tell me wat ya'll think!!