closer 24

sorry that its been a while!!

Had skewl and other stuff goen on!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

I woke up to light knocking on my door. I stretch and rub my eyes. I look around and remember where I was. The knocking on my door became more persistant, so I let out a long sigh before answering.

"come in." The door immediately opens and reveals Scott with a tray of food.

"hey baby. U kinda slept for a long time so I decided to let u sleep. But u do have to eat so I thought I could bring somethen up for u." He says while putting the tray of food on my lap.

He looks at me nervously so I give him a smile as a thank you. I look down at the food and saw bacon, eggs, an omlit, and orange juice. I eagerly picked up the fork and started eating. He watched me with a smile on his face, as if he was satisfied that I liked his cooking. He eventually came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waste and put me in between his legs so his chest is like the back of a chair. He buried his face in my hair and breathed in deeply. That reminds me, I need a shower. I set the tray aside and started to get up, that only caused him to tighten his arms around me to keep me in place. I tried to get up again but he still didnt let me go.

"ur not going anywhere, Jenny." He said in a low voice. I just rolled my eyes and turned my head to look at him.

"not even to the shower?" I said innocently. He looked a little surprised but smiled and kissed my forehead.

"u couldve just said so, baby." He said still smiling.

He let me up and led me to the bathroom. I gave him a look but he just smiled again. Before leaving, he gave me a kiss on my head. When he closed the door, I started taking off my clothes and got into the shower. It felt nice to have the warm water relax my body. When I got out, I quickly wrapped a towel around my hair and body, just in case he decided to walk in on me. I walked to the sink and saw clean clothes folded on it. Bra and underwear too. This doesnt really surprised me, of course he would be prepared for this. I dried myself and put on the clothes. They were actually pretty nice, it felt good to be clean. I found 2 tooth brushes and toothpaste in a cup. I took the newer looking one and brushed my teeth before walking out. He was sitting on the bed but stood up when he saw me. I gave him a questioningly look when I saw a brush in his hand.

"I was wondering iiif I c could...." He scratched the back of his head nervously.

I laughed a little but nodded my head and sat on the end of the bed. he smiled ear to ear and sat behind me with his chest close to my back. Kinda like the position we were in when he came up. He gently started to run the brush through my wet, tangled hair. He was taking his time until he finished. Before I could move, he wrapped his arms around my waste after setting the brush on the bed. He pressed my back against him and put his face in the crook of my neck. It felt really weird when he did this. But the real weird thing was, I wasnt repulsed or discusted like I was when he first kidnapped me. I dont know why. Maybe it has something to do with the pregnancy. yeah, thats it. So I just let him stay like that for a while before pushing him away. He lifted up my shirt and rubbed my tummy again. I think thats becoming a habbit with him. He got up and got on his knees in front of me. He spreaded my legs so he cqn be in between them, to get closer to my slightly extended belly. He lifted up my shirt more and braught his face closer.

"hey u. Its me, its daddy. I know that ur still forming and prolly cant hear me. But I just want to let u know, that im here. Ill always be here." He said in a gentle whisper before kissing my tummy.

That made me smile. I dont know why but it just did. Maybe I had been looking at him all wrong, he really is a sweetheart. He looked up at me and smiled before giving my tummy another kiss. He pulled my shirt down and stood up, kissing my cheek before sitting down and pulling me on his lap. I layed my head on his shoulder and my hands on my tummy while his were around my waste, hugging me tightly. Not too tight, like that comfortable kind of tight. He sighed and layed his head on mine, closing his eyes. I closed my eyes and let him enjoy himself. He hasnt tried to kiss me on the lips, which im grateful for. I would just turn away from him anyway, im just cant find it in myself to kiss him.

____4 WEEKS LATER______

He didnt even bother tying me to him or the bed anymore. He trusts me but not enough to walk around by myself. I dont think he would beable to leave my side in the first place so it wouldnt make that much of a difference for me. Once in a while he would leave my door unlocked. I didnt even give it a second chance. We were miles and miles away from civilization so he would only end up finding me. Im actually pretty comfortable here now. Im starting to really like it here. Hes so sweet and doesnt do anything that I dont feel comfortable with. Though I couldnt help but to think if he did leave Alex alive. If he did, I wonder how he's doing. Is he looking for me? Is he coping good? I let a tear slide down my face before quickly wiping it away. If Scott caught me crying over Alex then his trust for me will go down. I like my somewhat freedom so I dont want to lose it. I get up and change out of my pj's and head downstares. He wakes up before me and has told me to meet him downsyares for breakfast right when I wake up. I sometimes mess around with him and play a game of chase in the house. Hes still all iffy about playing this game outside. Right when I opened the door he was there. I let out a little scream.

"God!! U scared the crap out of me!!" I said while hitting his chest. He gave a little chuckle.

"im sorry but I wanted to give u something." I just noticed that he had his hands behind his back. I expected it to be a flower or something, but not a small innocent kitten!

"oh my God shes adorable!!" I said while he handed me the little fluff of fur.

"I found her outside, I thought u could use a little friend." He said smiling down at me and the kitten.

I went and set her on my bed and she immediately curled in a ball and fell asleep. Scott came up next to me and looked at the kitten. I turned to him, when he turned to look at me. I got up on my toes and pressed my lips to his. He was shocked at first but then put his hands on my waste and kissed back. his lips were soft and warm against mine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She kissed him!!!!

Wat do u think happened to Alex the whole time shes been with Scott?

Is he still ailive???

Comment and tell me wat u think!!! :D