suffer 13

the only way i can upload right now is on the school's computers so bear with me about it being short or if its taking too long to upload lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

when i opened one eyes i saw Alex laying on the floor clutching his leg. there was red liquid comming out from in between his fingers and staining his pants. what the hell is going on? i looked up and saw Scott, with a smoking gun. he shot him!! god no!

"now you will finally leave us alone. without any interfirence from you, we can get back to our life." he looked at me and smiled a little. i have to try something, and fast!

"please dont." thats all i could come up with. im not sure if he had heard me because it was barely over a whisper. he just looked at me then stepped over Alex and next to the......... couch where i layed.

"what was that, baby?" he asked softly and stroked my hair. i wouldve slapped his hand away, but my body was numb from the neck down. i could hardly move.

"please dont hurt him." his expression changed from love to anger.

"why?" his voice was strained, he was keeping in the anger inside of him. think Jenny! think!

"too many lives have been lost. please Scott, please dont kill anyone else." tears started to well up in my eyes. wat do u expect? this is very emotional!! he looked at me for a minute and his expression went back to love.

"but baby, hes trying to rip us apart. u dont want that do u?" if i said yes then he'd kill him. not trusting my voice, i shook my head no. the tears started to come down my face.

"as long as he's around, he will try to take u from me. u r mine and i dont share very well." he said wiping away one of my tears and then pointing the gun at Alex, who was trying to get a bullet out of his leg. looked hella painful.

"please dont. please, im begging u." Scott looked at me and lowered the gun. he leaned down and kissed my forehead and looked in my eyes. i wanted to look away so bad, but i couldnt. i had to be convincing with him.

"ok, baby. i wont kill him." he got up and hit Alex in the head with the end of the gun. he was out cold. Scott put the gun away and started dragging Alex by his feet.

"where are you taking him?" he stopped and looked at me.

"the basement. im going to restrain him and drug him so he will be weak and not beable to escape." then he started dragging him again. when he was gone i tried to move my arms and legs. epic fail. i couldnt feel anything.

i looked around for a bit. i hardly came out of that room so i didnt really get a good look around this place. it was pretty nice. my eyes kept wandering aorund until they landed near the front door. it was open, but wat was there by the door caught my eye. it was a body surrounded with blood! i looked at the body and saw that it was a figure of a girl with dark brown hair. Rachel!! no no no no no!!! not Rachel!! i couldnt look away from her, it was just too shocking that she was dead! i started to cry, practically balling.

"oh god. Rachel im so sorry." i kept crying and still didnt look away from her. Scott came back and ran up to me when he saw me.

"baby. baby, whats wrong?" he embraced me in his amrs but i still didnt answer. i just kept looking at Rachel. he looked where i was looking and sighed.

"im so sorry, baby. but she caught me off gaurd and she was helping him take you away from me. ill get her out of ur sight so u can try and forget about it." he kissed the top of my head and went over to Rachel.

he grabbed one of her arms and dragged her outside. a little bit later and he went somewhere and else and went back outside with a shovel. i was in shock. i didnt do anything, i didnt try anything, i wouldnt move or speak or anything! my best friend was dead! by his hand! i started balling again, i just couldnt stop the tears from falling. only one thing kept running through my mind over and over again. shes dead shes dead shes dead shes dead shes dead shes dead.

"goodbye Rache. have fun up there."

(Scott's P.O.V.)

i finally buried the body and cleaned up the blood. when i went back to Jenny, she was motionless. she was just laying there looking up at the ceiling. i walked closer to her and saw her face. her eyes were red and puffy, still filled with tears. he nose was bright red. and tears had stained her cheeks. it pained me to see her like this, more than everything else that had happened to her. seeing her this miserable and scared and so sad, was just heartbreaking. i sat next to her on the couche, she didnt even glance at me.

"baby?" she didnt look at me or answer me, she was motionless. a ghost like figure thats trying to find her way into the light.

"baby, please talk to me." i stroked her hair, the only change was more tears coming down her face.

"im so sorry baby." i gently picked her up with my head down. she was still looking up.

i walked her into our room and layed her on the bed. i cleaned up the mess they have made and sat on the bed next to her. she still isnt here, shes gone. she's still looking up, like something or someone from above would give her answers.thats it, shes praying for her friend. shes asking her what was next. well i knew that, me and her would be together and may even raise a family of our own. the thought of having a child with her made my heart leap, but now was not the time to bring that up. shes in grief, shes in pain, shes miserable. i just took away someone she really cared about. i wasnt going to say love because she only has her love toward me and only me. i dont know why that Alex guy wants to take her away from me, yeah he wants her too but enough is enough. he just quit already! i woukld go and kill him right now but i made a promise, i couldnt kill him until i had her ok which i hope was soon. i started to stroke her hair again.

"baby? baby if u can here me, please come back. i need u with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tell me wat ya'll think! :D