home 18

Hope u guys enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

its been more than 2 Weeks since they finally let us out of the hospital. They said that Alex's broken bones werent as bad as we were lead to beleive. They kept me in there to make sure that I wouldnt go crazy after the incident. When the police came to see what we knew about........ Him. We didnt really know much, only that the last we found him was in the middle of the woods. When the police finally left we were given the ok to leave. We both got baxk on the bike that we came here on and headed to my house. Only this time, Alex was driving cuz he wanted to feel more of a thrill than wat he did when he had to hold on to me. I didnt mind, I wanted to just relax against him. We finallygot to the front of my house. It wasnt a surprise that my parents weret home, they never are. it was a good thing right now, I didnt want to get them involved. Me and Alex pulled down the do not cross tape and cleaned up the house. it was 3 hours before we finished, we went up to my room and layed on my bed. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close, my head ended up laying on his chest. I felt so safe and warm with him. Unlike the cold and scary feeling when I was laying with Scott. I slowly sat up and looked down at him.

"wont ur parents be worried about u?" He sat up and pulled me against him.

"dont worry baby. My parents dont live with me. Maybe you could move in, it would be perfect because he doesnt even know where I live and this will prolly be the first place hes gonna look for u." Hmmm it was a good idea and he will look here of all places. So I just nodded my head.

"ok, lets get started. Knowing that, I dont wanna be here. I let my parents know that ill be staying at a friends house. I dont think theyd answer but at least theyd get the message." He nodded his head and kissed my cheek.

"ok baby. U go ahead and make the call while I pack the rest of ur things." I almost forgot that most of my things are back at that shack.

I got up and went to the fone, when I tried it I realized that the line was still cut. I went over to the answering machine and recorded a message. That way if they get home and check the messages they will gey the message and not worry. I turned to go back to my room but Alex was already walking down with a small bag that are prolly filled with my clothes and things that id prolly need. He walked up and wrapped a arm around my waste and kissed my forehead.

"ready to go?" I looked up and nodded.

"yeah, lets go."

(Alex's P.O.V.)

I was so happy!! I finally got her!!! She was finally mine. I would treat her right, not like that phsyco, no. I would actually let her come by her own free will and a little persuasion. She will be free and loved with me. I cant wait to get her all settled and lay in bed with her in my arms. Ya I know that I barely know her but I feel like we have a connection and I know she feels the same otherwise she prolly wouldve refused to stay with me. Wat the fuck am I saying?!?! Im beginning to sound like HIM!!! This isnt good!! I need to push those thoughts away right now. I have to wait until she actually says thos words to me. I hope to God she does cuz im afraid that I might ruin everything with her if she says that she doesnt feel anything. Oh man, I cant go all crazy on her now. Shes been through so much!! She still has that inside of her. If she doesnt want to get an abortion then I will stick with her no matter wat.

When we got to my house, we did wat I planned. We got all her things settled and we layed in bed and cuddled. I didnt ever want this to end. I love her so much. I cant imagine wst it will be like if she was taken from me now. I just got her back and theres no way im going to give her up now. I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you baby." Oh shit! I wasnt supposed to say that yet!

"I love you too." I froze.

"wait, u felt the connection?" She turned her head and looked up at me.

"of course I did." My smile got so big that I dont think China would miss it

"u know wat? Im gonna do this right, will u be my one and only girlfriend?" She smiled and pecked my lips.

"yes." I pulled her head towards mine and captivated her lips. I am the luckiest man in the world.

SEX SCENE

We kept kissing until things started to heat up. I started to kiss her harder and desperately. She smiled against my lips and slowly started to pull off my shirt. I pushed her down into the bed and gripped her top while she pulled the rest of my shirt off. Her hands traveled down my chest and to the top of my pants. God her skin feels so good against mine. I ripped her shirt and her bra off, causing her to giggle before I kissed her again. She gasped a little when I put my hands down her pants and undies, I took the chance and slid my toungue in hrr mouth. She tadted just as good as the last time we kissed. I pulled down her pants and undies and slid 2 fingers inside of her. She leaned her head back and moaned. God that was turning me on so fucking much.

"you like this baby?" I asked as I jolted my fingers in her hard, which made her moan loudly.

"yes! Yes." She gasped as I did it again. I couldnt take it anymore.

I pulled down my pants and boxers and ruubed myself against her enterence. She moaned and I pushed mysekf in her. Making us both moan with pleasure. I couldnt help but to push in her more. I felt her tighten around me. I grunted and went faster and harder.

"oh God Alex!!!" She moaned loudly.

We kept going on like that until we both climaxed. I lYed down next to her and pulled her to me so her head was on my chest and her legs were tangled with mine. I kissed her one more time before we both slept into a deep sleep. I love her so much.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and tell me wat u think!!!