Action 11

hey everyone! sorry it took forever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

i gently started to push him on the bed but he grabbed me and turned over so i was under him. his large hands gripped my wrists so tight, im sure they would start to bruise after this. i started to look around for anything that could help me with my plan, there was a lamp, that should work! when i looked back at Scott, his clothes were already off as were mine. i must have really been in deep thought. i looked away from him, i dont want to see his sick lust filled face. i felt his hand grab my chin and turn my head so i would have to look at him. jerk.

"i want u to look at me, baby. i love u." he kissed my lips. urg this is so discusting!!

i was about to say something but he thrusted inside of me. he did that a couple times before he flipped us over so i was on top and so he could go deeper. he finally stopped looking at me and closed his eyes. nows my chance!! i quickly reached over and grabbed the lamp. i was about to hit him but he opened his eyes and grabbed my wrists.

"i thought u were finally coming to ur senses, baby. but it looks like u still need to learn." he flipped over so he was on top of me and took the lamp from my grasp.

i tried to take it back but then i felt a sharp pain in my ancle, it continued throughout the rest of my body. i couldnt move. finally the pain stopped but it was still tingling through me. i weakly turned my head to look at him. he was holding the lamp up above my head.

"im sorry baby, but i have to do this." he threw the lamp on my head and everything turned black.

(Scott's P.O.V.)

i didnt want to do that to her, but she left me no choice. she has to learn, and if doing this will make her learn then so be it. she cant keep fighting me forever. i looked down at her and let my eyes travel her naked body. i couldnt help it, i started to thrust myself into her. god! she feels so good! if only she were awake, if only she understood, if only i didnt have to do bad things to her. with all these thoughts running through my head i finally let loose inside of her. i got up and got some rope from under the bed.

"im sorry i have to do this baby. but i cant let u try to escape from me again." i tied her limbs to the bed, not bothering to put her clothes back on.

i stroked her cheek and left the room, locking the door of course. i got dressed and headed to my bike. i need to get some things off my mind and a motorcycle ride will do the trick. hopefully a couple of hours to herself wikll make her understand. even though i dont want to leave her, my love, she just has to think this over. and i have to let her have some time alone. i shouldve just taken things a little more slowly with her, shes just overwhelmed with everything. i got on my bike and rode away from the house.

"ill be back soon, love."

(Rachel's P.O.V.)

me and Alex started sneeking closer to the house where that phsyco kept Jenny. we both stopped dead in our tracks when we heard the roar of a motorcycle. we went behind some trees and bushes. it was Scott, of course, but he didnt have Jenny with him. YAY!!! if he's leaving and shes not with him, then shes at the house all alone!! when he was out of sight, i jumped to my feet and started springting to the house. gotta get to her gotta get to her gotta get to her!!! by the time i got to the house i was out of breath, but Alex didnt look that phased. wateva. we both ran to the door, i stopped but he slammed himself through it. damn is he strong as hell! i ran in after him.

"where's the room she could be in?" he looked desperately at me for an answer. i just started running until i came to the door to the room she was in when i was tied to a chair.

"Jenny?? Jenyy are u in there?!" i started banging on the door, until Alex pulled me to the side i started slaming himself against the door.

he started to kick the door until finally it opened......