back in action 19

Sorry that it been a while! Its hard to upload on a Samsung lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Scotts P.O.V.)

after he eas done shooting me, I knew I was in no confition to try and fight even though he was badly injured and weak. While he went to wake up Jenny, I quickly crawled back into the hole she was hiding in. I stayed there until I knew they were gone. It was a long ways but I managed to crawl back to the house. Before heading into bed, I grabbed the first aid kit and tended to my wounds. When I was finished, I layed back on the bed and inhaled Jennys faint sent. I couldnt get enough of it! I grabbed the blankets and pillows and brought them up to my nose and inhaled. It was like a drug to me. I stayed like that until I finally fell into a dreamless sleep. When I woke up, I limped to the dresser and threw all of our clothes onto the bed. I grabbed a small suitcase from under the bed and started piling the clothes in it. I wasnt going to give up just yet. A couple of gun shots wont keep me away from my love, and that asshole sure as hell wont keep her from me either. I limped outside to find my bike gone. Smart of them to take it, I just hope they havent destroyed it. Luckily I came prepared for something like this and went around to the back of the house. There, I found an old motorcycle that I covered up so it wouldnt go into bad condition if it rained. In case u havent noticed, I love motorcycles. Not as much as Jenny but they are 3rd from her. The baby in her tummy is the 2nd. I just hoped that that jackass hasnt convinced her to get an abortion, I would be crushed.

I eventually got into town and stopped infront of her old house. I kicked down the kick stand and headed inside. I looked in her room, her parents room, and the bathroom. She wasnt here. Where the hell could she be? Wait a minute. I ran out of the house and headed for the hospital. I walked up to the front desk and asked if she was here. The lady nodded but called some doctors.

"she is here sir, but let us help u with those gunshot wounds." I simply nodded and followed the nurse to a room and layed down on the bed.

It would be good to get the pain to go away so I would beable to be in better condition to get my baby back. I layed there and let the doctors take care of me. They finally let me out a couple days later but before i.left, I went to see if Jenny was still here. Its night time right now so if she was here then she would prolly be sleeping. I opened the door and peaked in. there were 2 beds only to be seperated by a pale blue curtain. the one on the left had a male and the one on the right had a female. I didnt pay attention to the left, I headed straight for the bed that held the girl. Her dark hair was in her face so I gently pushed it behind her ear. There she was. Still beautiful and amazing. I sat on my knees and put my face in her hair and inhaled a couple times. I missed her so much. I wanted to just take her right now, but I knew that now wasnt the right time. I still have to find another place to live and to get food and clothes. She would have to be without me for a little longer. When I began to stand, a nurse came in.

"sorry sir. But there rnt supposed to be visitors at this time." She said as she walked over to my baby.

"im sorry, I just had to see her. Do u know if she still has the baby?" I hoped to God she did. The nurse nodded.

"we checked her and the baby a few hours ago. They are both good and healthy." She smiled, I couldnt hel help but smile back.

"ok, thank u" she smiled and shoo'd me away.

I was so happy that I could just do a happy dance. I would have to hold off on that until later cuz I havr alot of things to start working on. I practically skipped out of the hospital, I was so excited to get her back I just wanted to start right away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________+_

I know its short but hey, u got wat u want right? Lol hope u guys like it!!