Starting My Own Plan 3

pik of Alex ---------------------------------------------->>

enjoy and comment!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

I woke up to my alarm going off. I clicked the off button and just laid in bed, I wasn’t supposed to go to school anyway. I know what you’re thinking, why am I obeying him? I can’t risk my friends’ lives. I sat up and tried to think of a plan. Wait a minute. Oh my god I’m so stupid! I completely forgot that I was a black belt and one of the best in my self-defense classes. I can’t believe that I forgot about that! Well, it’s going to come to my advantage now. I think I should go to my karate class a little early today. When I was dressed I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. When I started to back out of my driveway the black and green motorcycle sped right behind my car, making me slam on my breaks. I looked in my rear-view mirror and watched him get off his bike, leaving it there so I wouldn’t drive away. With a frustrated sigh I rolled down my window. He walked up and leaned into my car, anger glowing in his eyes. I just gave him an innocent smile.

"Where are you going, Jenny? I thought I said not to go to school today." he said leaning closer.

"I’m not going to school; I’m going to my karate class." I know you must think that it’s stupid of me to say that, but he was going follow me anyway.

"Why?" his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Because I want to."

"If I find out your lying to me, things aren’t going to turn out well." His voice and eyes held a murderous warning.

"So why would I lie?" he just looked at me and headed back to his bike. His gaze on me as he put on his helmet and started to ride away.

Anger welled up inside my chest. What happened to me? I used to be a merciless fighter. Whenever I went to a concert and some drunken guy tried to take advantage of me, I’d beat his ass no matter how big he was compared to me. They used to let me in for free because it would bring more people to just watch me beat some drunks. I guess I just got too used to keeping my guard down. Not anymore. I grinned and drove to my karate class. I changed in the locker rooms and bowed before walking onto the matts, practicing on my own. I felt someone come up behind me. I quickly swung my fist in their direction, only to get my arm caught before it came into contact with their face. A grin formed on my lips.

"Nice move. Original but nice." it was a guy’s voice; I looked up and saw one of the hottest men alive. I pulled my arm back and gawked at him before replying.

"What’s wrong with original?" he smirked and stepped closer.

"Well, original moves don’t really save your ass anymore." he said as he swiftly turned and tried to kick me. I caught his leg and held on tightly

We both stared at each other for a moment. I turned his leg which caused him to jump and turn so he could land on his feet. We started to circle each other like wolves when they’re about to attack. Everyone turned to look at us but we kept our eyes on each other, seeing who would make the first move. His eye twitched a little before her charged with a fist. I easily dodged and kicked his back. He stumbled forward a little before he tried to kick me again, which I again blocked. It went on like that for a while, I was impressed. No one has lasted this long with me; then again I usually fought drunken people. We both struck at each other with our fists trying to hit the side of the others head. But instead, our arms hit making us stop and use our strengths against the others arm. We stayed like that until a whistle blew. We turned our heads to our instructor, with arms still in place.