giving up 14

sorry its been a long while since i last uploaded on this!! it took me forever to sneek out of class to get on a computer! lol enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

i dont know how long its been. hours, days, weeks? they all just seem to blur together now. all i do is lay in bed and accasionally eat what Scott has given me. you know, once you see the sweet side to him he's not that bad. but he did kidnap me and kill my friends. i just dont know what to think anymore. it was bad enough when he killed Caralyn but now Rachel? and he has Alex trapped and drugged in the basement, at least thats what he told me. he would sometimes let me go outside, with him, and see where Rachel was buried. i would sit there and ask her questions and try and see what would happen next in my screwed up life. i would even pray to Caralyn and see how she might be doing. its hard to get a response from dead people, but it is nice to pretend to talk to someone that isnt Scott. he would also let me go see Alex, he would tell me that he's conjuring up a plan to get out of here. i want to beleive him, i really do, but right now i am an injured warrior that cant go on. maybe i should give Scott a chance, maybe then he'll leave everyone i love alone.

"baby?" i didnt even flinch when he randomly comes in. i never do anymore. i just looked at him.

"baby, please snap out of it. its been 2 weeks." wow, thats my new record of sulking and doing absolutely nothing put together. i should right that down somewhere.

"please, hun? ill let you go see...... him again." he still cant say his name. right after he said that i ran to the bathroom and hurled my breakfast. Scott came in and held my hair back.

"are you ok?" i didnt answer, just puked again.

"i guess you dont want to see him" he said trying to make a joke out of it, but i was too busy puking everything up to think about laughing. finally i stopped and sat on the floor.

"oh god." i groaned and started reaching for the toilet paper. before my hand reached it, Scott grabbed it and ripped a peice off for me. i gave a little nod and took it, wiping the vomit off my face.

"come on baby. lets get you back to the bed." i felt so sick, i didnt want to move in fear of throwing up again.

"dont make me get up." i groaned again. he just looked at me for a little bit. i didnt bother to see what his expression was, i never do anymore.

"ok." he slid his arms underneath my legs and bacdk and carried me back to the bed.

"what was in that food? was it expired or somethen?" he just looked at me and then my tummy.

"no it wasnt expired. i just made it like i usually do."

"then whats wrong with me?" he looked at my tummy and put one of his hands on it. oh no! oh no no no no!! i cant be!!

"hun, i think u might be pregnant."

(Alex's P.O.V.)

i could hardly move. there were so many red dots on my arm.yes, those are when he drugs me he does that twice a day. but im not concerned about that, im worried for Jenny. the last few times i saw her, she looked broken. like all the fight in her had flown out of her and left this helpless little girl. she never was alone but she was held back or tied or anything. she was basically walking around freely. i cant say i would blame her, she did lose 2 of her good friends. 1 she saw die right in front of her and the others body layed in her sight. im not sure if she had completely given up yet but i sure as hell havent. right now i have found a secret door that leads outside, if i can just get Jenny to come back alone then we could get out of here! i hope its as easy as it sounds, but i still have to figure out how to get HIM knocked out long enough for us to escape and steal his bike. but i cant ask Jenny now, shes in too much pain.

"hey!" now theres a voice that i didnt want to hear. i looked up and saw Scott with a needle and a plate. he dropped the plate right infront of me.

"eat up." he just stood there with an angry expression. i took a small bite of the leftover chicken.

"what have you done with her? shes miserable." his face changed from angry to rage.

"i know that! im trying to get her a little better."

"you cant do that. look at all the things you did to her! you killed 2 of her best friends and your holding her hostage!"

"she has to understand!! besides, she'll have to be with me when she gets an answer from the bathroom." his eyes lit up a little.

"what are you talking about?"

"she might be pregnant. shes taking a test right now." oh no!

"you son of a bitch!! im going to kill you!!" i tried to stand but i was too weak. i ended up getting a blow to the face. he put his foot on my chest and stood on me.

"you cant do anything, shes mine and if she is pregnant. then shes going to have to stay here."

"you cant do that! she would have to go to the hospital you phsyco!"

"women have had children at their own homes before, i dont think this would be any different." i was about to say something but i heard a scream. Jenny was screaming. if she was then.................. that means shes pregnant!

"i have to go." he put the needle into my arm and ran up the stairs.

oh god Jenny. please dont be pregnant. please let that be a scream of heppiness. things started to get blury and soon i just couldnt see straight anymore. i finally gave in to the drug and blacked out. im going to get us out of here. i just have to.

(Scott's P.O.V.)

i quickly ran up the stairs, to the room. when i got there, she was on the bed crying. i sat down with her and embraced her in my arms and for the first time, she hugged back and gribbed my shirt. that made me smile a bit. i looked down and saw the test laying on the bed. without letting her go, i used one hand and picked it up. it had a bright pink + on it. my baby is pregnant. im going to be a dad! i set the test back on the bed and hugged her tighter while kissing the top of her head.

"im going to be a dad." it was soon for this ill admit that but i just couldnt contain my excitement for it! thank god this place has another room! somehow i knew we would need that.

she didnt answer. she just kept crying into my chest, letting her tears stain my shirt. this was soon for her, too soon. she did lose her friends and now shes going to have a baby............. my baby. i kissed the top of her head a couple more times but she was still crying.

"dont worry, love. we'll get through this together. you and me." i took one of her hands in mine and put it on her tummy. she finally looked up at me. her expression was sad, so sad.

she got up and went into the bathroom, locking the door. she may not be happy now, but she will be. im sure of it. we will all be happy and then she will finally give me the word for getting rid of HIM. i dont want him near her and i sure as hell wouldnt want him near our kid. he better watch himself if she does show him the baby when it comes. wait a minute! i have to get things ready! buy her bigger shirts, get a crib, little clothes, toys, paint. wait? i might be thinking too far with this, i need to give her time before we started discussing these things. but just in case, ill start setting up some plans and ideas for the baby. i hope she'll approve of them. this is so exciting!!

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

this isnt happening this isnt happening this isnt happening this isnt happening this isnt happening!! its not coming its not coming its not coming!! i was motionless on the bathrrom floor just chanting those words in my head. i could still feel the warm tears streaming down my face, i couldnt stop them and i was too shocked to. i just hope that tes was wrong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please comment and tell me what u think!!! :D