TEN

Juliet walked towards the middle of the clearing, and looked at Pan. "Thank you." Pan nodded. Juliet turned to the path. "Shouldn't we be going?" Pan thought about it for a moment, then took a step towards Juliet. "I don't know how, but I can sense that you contain magic." Juliet's eyes widened. "I do?" Pan shrugged.

"I can sense it. If you want, I can teach you how to use it." Juliet looked down at the ground, her happy mood diminished. Pan looked at her. "What is it?" Juliet sighed. "It's just... my mom has magic, and she used it to send me away." She held back tears. Pan nodded. "Okay, you don't have to learn magic. Let's just get back to camp." Juliet nodded, and Pan took her hand.

As soon as they got back to camp, Pan went over to talk to Felix, and Juliet walked over to Paisley. "So, how'd it go?" Juliet shrugged. Paisley gasped. "It went horrible, didn't it." Juliet shook her head. "It wasn't that bad. Just the end." Paisley nodded. "Tell me everything." Juliet sighed. "He took me to a clearing to see the moon rise. Then he asked if I wanted to learn magic." Paisley sighed. "Well, I don't think you should ignore Pan just because he asked you a question, and who knows? Learning magic could be a good idea."

Juliet sighed. The more she thought about it, the more she considered the idea. Magic could help her somehow get back to Oz, and it could help her actually have a conversation with her mother. She stood up and walked over to Pan. "Juliet?" Juliet sighed. "I changed my mind, I want to learn magic." Pan smirked. "Great. Meet me in the clearing tomorrow morning." Juliet nodded.