FOURTY-SEVEN

Juliet jumped up when Emma and Neal returned. "What happened down there?" Emma sighed. "Found a storage room and locked our stab-happy pirate in there. He shouldn't be causing anyone else any problems. And get this—he had a map on him. It looks like he sailed his ship here." Neal placed his hands on his hips. "How'd he get a pirate ship into New York?"

Juliet folded her arms. "It has to be cloaked." Emma could tell her son was a little uneasy, so she sat down on the couch. "Don't worry, he's not gonna hurt any of us." Henry gulped. "But is Mr. Gold gonna be okay?" Juliet and Emma both looked to Neal to answer that.

"He's gonna be fine." Juliet stood by the door. Henry walked over to see if Rumple was okay. Rumple grabbed him and pulled him close. "You caused this. You brought us back here. You did this." Juliet pulled Henry away from Rumple. "Hey, back off."

In walked Emma. "Hey, kid. The battery's dead. Go in the other room and see if you can find a charger, okay?" Henry went into the other room.

Juliet stood by the cabinet and listened to the conversation. "Man, we need to get him to the E.R." Rumple shook his head. "No, it's pointless." Emma tilted her head. "What is that?" From the cabinet, Juliet spoke. "Poison." Rumple nodded. "It's one of Hook's own making. There's no antidote in this world. It's not from here." Neal shook his head. "Hey, hey, hey, there's gotta be some way we can save you." Rumple strained. "There is, there is."

Emma nodded. "Storybrooke. There's magic there now. We need to get him back." Neal stood up. "I'll get a car." Rumple shook his head. "No, no, no. We don't have time. We need something faster. The captain's ship." Emma folded her arms. "The Jolly Roger instead of a car?"

Juliet nodded. "It's the fastest vehicle in all the realms." Neal looked over at her. "How do you know that?" Juliet shrugged. "How do you think I left Neverland?" Silence filled the room, and Juliet sighed. "I'm going to go get Henry ready."