NINETY-THREE

STORYBROOKE

"New York was awesome. The pizza, the Yankees, my school." Henry explained to Regina as they walked through the barn. Juliet was trailing behind them, listening to their conversation. 

"Slow down." Regina said, chuckling. "I want to hear it all. The entire year." Henry stopped walking and turned to face her.

"I found an apple tree in Central Park that looked exactly like the one by your office. Of course, I didn't know that then, but now I do. And guess what?" 

"What?" Regina asked. 

"I got pretty good at math." Henry beamed. Regina looked shocked.

"No." Henry laughed.

"Pretty good. Not Stephen Hawking good, but good. What did I miss here?" Juliet sighed, looking at Regina.

"Nothing much." Regina answered. She put her hands on either side of Henry's face. "Nothing that matters now." 

"Not even that guy that was kissing you?" Juliet let out a laugh, which earned a glare from Regina. 

"Let's stay focused on New York." She rerouted the conversation. "Tell me about the pizza..." Juliet chuckled. She missed this. This feeling of normalcy. 

"Come on, mom." Henry pleaded. "Who is he." Regina sighed, thinking about what to say.

"Uh, his name is Robin... Hood." Henry's eyes widened. "We just started seeing each other." She clarified. 

"Wait?" Henry asked. "Robin Hood?"

"At your service." Robin announced, walking in. He shook Henry's hand.

"Awesome." The kid exclaimed. Robin smiled at Regina.

"So, the curse is broken." Regina noted. 

"Indeed." Robin agreed. "And the missing year? Things a bit rocky between us, yeah?" Regina chuckled.

"For some reason, you're so much more likable here in Storybrooke." Robin laughed, and the four of them left the building. 

It wasn't long before chaos broke out. Mary Margaret was in labor. 

Which meant that Zelena was coming for it. 

Juliet and Regina hurried over to the hospital, where Mary Margaret was lying on a hospital bed. Emma, Regina, and Juliet immediately got to work setting up a protection spell on the room.

"Do you really think this protection spell will be enough to hold her off?" Emma asked. Regina shrugged, turning around. 

"Depends if your brand of magic is stronger than hers. If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here." Emma sighed.

"That doesn't sound like a vote of confidence." 

"It isn't." Regina agreed. "But we're out of options." She went back into the room. Juliet put her hands on her hips, looking around. Hook went over to Emma to start to talk to her, but it must not have gone well because Emma started walking away from him and towards the exit. Juliet sighed and went back into the room. 

As Mary Margaret's labor progressed, everyone kept a look out for Zelena. The dwarves were the look-outs, who would then inform Robin and his men. Belle was standing in the hallway to try to stop Gold, and Regina and Juliet were the last line of defense. 

Soon, Juliet heard footsteps and yelling. She could only assume it was Zelena. 

"Henry, go with Dr. Hopper." Regina warned. "Find a closet and lock yourselves inside. You don't want to see this. It won't be pretty." Henry and Dr. Hopper immediately booked it away from Regina. 

"You ready for this?" Juliet asked. Regina sighed.

"It's not like we have much of a choice." Juliet nodded in agreement. 

"It won't be pretty." Zelena announced, turning the corner. Juliet took a defensive stance. 

"Take another step, and I'll roast you." Regina sneered. Zelena scoffed.

"Please." Before Regina had a chance to, Zelena blasted her with a green blast which sent her flying back. Juliet stepped in front of her. Zelena sighed. "Juliet, get out of my way." Juliet shook her head.

"No. I can't do that." Zelena held out her hand, which started to form a green ball of energy as a warning. 

"I'm not going to ask again. Get out of my way." Juliet shook her head again, holding up her own ball of energy.

"I can't just let you go in there and take that baby." Zelena took a deep breath, and then threw the blast at Juliet. Luckily, Juliet dodged it, but she was too focused on throwing the blast at Zelena that she didn't see the second blast coming. It knocked her right on her ass just like Regina.