THIRTY-FIVE

In her sleep, Juliet found herself on Neverland. She was sitting on a tree stump. Right next to her was Peter. He grabbed her hand. "Peter?" He smiled. "I've missed you. It's been too long." Juliet nodded. "Yeah, 28 years is a long time." He leaned in and kissed her. Tears started to form in her eyes as she placed her hand on his shoulder. He noticed the tears. 

"Juliet, what's wrong?" She started sobbing. "What if I can't get back to Neverland? I'm not with you." He dried her tears. "I'll always be right here." He gestured to her heart. She chuckled. He stood up. "I'll see you soon." The whole island began to disappear.

Juliet opened her eyes. Mulan and Snow were arguing. She sighed, and stood up. "What's going on?" Snow placed her hands on her hips. "Mulan wants to cut the beanstalk down." Mulan went to swing at the beanstalk. "Emma gave me ten hours." She swung, and the beanstalk rippled. Snow then ran and tackled Mulan.

All of a sudden, Emma jumped down from the beanstalk. Juliet looked up, searching for Hook. Maybe he got eaten. Served him right. "Where's Hook?" Emma nodded. "He's detained." Juliet nodded, and followed Mulan out of there.

Later, Juliet sat in the campsite. She was in charge of watching over Aurora. She suddenly woke up. "Snow! Snow!" Snow came running out. "Hey, I'm here. It's okay. It's just a nightmare." Aurora shook her head. "No this time there was a little boy. He put out the fire. He talked to me." Juliet tilted her head. "A little boy? What'd he say?" Aurora thought about it for a moment. "He said his name was Henry." Juliet looked up at Snow and Emma.