New Story...?

So, I know I've been very slow with updates on this story.

And it's not because of school, or family.

It's just that... I've simply...

Lost interest...

But that doesn't mean I'm gonna delete this book, or anything! I will definitely still keep it up for other fans to read.

But don't expect me to update anytime soon.

Maybe in the new future, I will.

But for now... I might write a new story!

You see, I've come up with this new character named Dani Perkins.

And I've been thinking of writing a new story about her. It'll be like this story, except instead of Robin, it'll be Dani.

Dani is like, the complete opposite of Robin, but she also has a lot of problems like her.

Dani is shy, very insecure, anxious, paranoid, and has bad depression. Not to mention she has Nightmare Disorder which constantly keeps her up every night. She's not the type of person to see how things could go right in situations. She's constantly racking all these bad scenarios in her brain and by doing that, it scares her terribly. But, she can also be very creative. She can draw/paint, she sings/writes her own songs, she bakes/cooks a lot of delicious treats, and she takes ballet lessons in her free time. Not only is she creative, but she also has a nerdy detective side! She loves mysteries, puzzle solving, and riddles. Just picture a female version of Dipper, except more girly, awkward and nervous, and she's British... and short... and younger by three months.

Anyways, you'll find out more about Dani if you read my new story Summer Lovers.

Thank you for reading!

🎉 You've finished reading Possessed By Passion (Gravity Falls Fanfiction - Dipper Pines x OC) SLOW UPDATES 🎉