24. Carpet Diem

•ROBIN'S POV•

Today, the twins invited me over and we were in the attic, playing a miniature golf game we made with things we found around the Shack. It was Mabel's turn and she putted an eyeball into a plastic cup. "Hwaah! Total domination! I am the master of Attic Stuff Mini-golf! From the mighty Swiss Alps! To the badlands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to tread!" she cheered.

Dipper walked to another golf ball and prepared to hit it. "Alright, let a pro on the field, or floor. Whatever," he said and I chuckled. Dipper struck the eyeball very hard and the eyeball bounced around the room and crashed through a window. It then hit someone in the head.

"Ah, my head! It hit me right in the head!" I heard Stan yell from outside.

"Yes! Stan shot," I cheered.

"Is that legal?" Dipper asked Mabel.

We all looked at the judge, Waddles, to see him eating the score card. "The judges say it's out of bounds," Mabel replied.

"You're out of bounds!" Dipper teased and lightly jabbed Mabel in the stomach with his golf club.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mabel said back and jabbed Dipper lightly in the stomach with her golf club. I laughed as Dipper and Mabel continued jabbing each other for a few seconds before Mabel's Meow o'clock clock suddenly started ringing. "Hey, Dipper, I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight. Robin will be joining us tonight, too," Mabel informed Dipper.

"What'd you just say?" I asked rudely.

Dipper looked at the both of us. "Aw, again? You can't leave mid-game," he whined.

"I didn't even know I was leaving," I mentioned.

"Don't be silly, we're not leaving. My friends are coming to us!" Mabel cheered.

"Wait, what?" Dipper and I questioned nervously.

I started looking around, wearily. "Oh no. No no no. Sleeping bags? Rom-coms? Calling All Boys: Preteen Edition?!?" I asked in pure fear. This can't be happening!

"You're not having a—" Dipper was about to say, but the door bursted open to reveal a grinning Candy and Grenda holding sleeping bags.

"Sleepover!" they chorused, finishing Dipper's sentence. Dipper and I held onto each other as we screamed in horror. I can't have my reputation go out like this!

"Leave me alone!" I shouted, my face in a pillow.

"No!" Mabel retorted. "It'll be fun!"

"No, it won't!" I yelled, lifting my head up. I was currently sitting in the twin's bedroom in my PJs, along with Mabel, Candy, Grenda, and Dipper who was sitting on his bed. Mabel was in the middle of trying to get me to tell a bedtime story with her to everyone else. And yes, I'm at a girl's sleepover. SEND HELP!

"Alright, guys," Mabel continued, "since Robin found out that her house is being fumigated for bugs, she'll be spending the night her with us!" Her and Candy and Grenda all cheered.

"Yeah, I wish someone would fumigate you," I threatened Mabel, but she just laughed as she playfully slapped me. "It wasn't a joke," I told her seriously. She went silent.

"Um, okay," she said to Candy and Grenda. "When I was little—"

"—Kill me," I interrupted.

"—I used to love hearing bedtime stories."

"I'm gonna vomit."

"So, get your popcorn ready 'cause Robin and I are gonna improvise our very own original bedtime story!"