27. Dreamscaperers

•ROBIN'S POV•

It was a rainy day in Gravity Falls as the twins and I were sitting in the leaky attic. We even had to put a bunch of bowls and buckets underneath the leaks to stop them. I was currently sitting on Dipper's bed, tearing off a bunch of post-its one-by-one as the twins sat on the floor, playing Conflict Boat.

"I'm gonna say... B5," Dipper said.

"Miss!" Mabel corrected and she put in another peg. I walked over and saw her side of the board. Her pegs were arranged in the shape of a kitten.

"I don't think you're playing this right," I stated.

"Kids! Come quick!" Stan suddenly shouted. All three of us ran down the stairs, but as we were running, I just... stopped. I had the feeling of being watched. A gnawing feeling in the back of my mind; almost an itch between my shoulders. I felt the impulse to turn around because in the back of my mind I know that there was someone else nearby. Even if I do turn around and see nothing, my eyes are drawn to one spot, perhaps a corner of the room. There was nothing to see, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that on the other side of the wall was someone. My eyes will even "track the path" of the other person as they walked a path on the other side of the wall. Rationally speaking, I have no proof that anyone was there, but this was almost a psychic bond; I KNOW that there was someone there. And when they appear in my line of sight, they seem surprised that I detected them. But, how could I not know? I felt them; all the time they thought they were hidden, I knew they were there!

I was snapped back to reality when I noticed Dipper snapping his fingers in my face. "Robin, you okay? You zoned out there for a while."

I hesitantly nodded. "Yeah... yeah, I'm fine."

He looked at me suspiciously before smiling. "Alright! Let's go," he said and grabbed my hand, pulling me away. I took a glance back at the spot where I stopped and shivered at the thought of still being watched.

We made it downstairs to see Stan watching television. He laughed. "I need you to laugh at this with me!"

We looked to the TV to see a commercial of The Tent of Telepathy. Gideon appeared with a guitar and he started singing. "Who's cute as a button, and always your friend? Lil' G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!" he sang.

"Li'l Gideon!" Bud added.

Dipper and I grimaced. "Ugh, Gideon!" we groaned.

"Remember when I wouldn't date him and he tried to destroy us?" Mabel mentioned.

"He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack," Stan added.

"One time I caught him stealing my moisturizer," Wendy said, walking into the room.

I snorted. "What's the point of putting on moisturizer, a monkey is gonna stay a monkey," I stated. She glared at me and I smirked.

"And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together," Soos said, referring to Gideon.

We looked back at the TV to see Gideon laughing. "Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location," Bud announced and the commercial showed the Tent of Telepathy crushing the Mystery Shack.

"Uh, should we be worried about that?" Dipper asked nervously.

"Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed," Stan stated.

Then, there was a sudden crash being heard from upstairs. "You mean like, right now?" Wendy asked. We rushed to Stan's office where we saw Gideon attempting to open Stan's safe.