48. Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality

•ROBIN'S POV•

When the three of us entered Mabel's prison bubble, the whole place was all white and we couldn't see anything but. "Mabel!" Dipper shouted, hoping she could hear him. "Mabel! Okay guys, Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble."

"What is this place anyways?" Wendy asked.

"Apparently a place of white," I said. Suddenly, the whole white ground underneath our feet started to crack with rainbow-colored fractures. It came out from under us and Soos, Dipper, Wendy and I all screamed as we fell through, rainbow walls surrounding us.

Soos looked at all three of us. "Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging," he said and grabbed Dipper and I in one arm and Wendy in the other. Our faces started to turn red from his grip.

"Soos, you're choking me," Dipper breathed.

"I swear to god, Soos, if you don't let go of me in the next three seconds you're not gonna have an arm," I growled.

"Let my body be your shield!" he shouted. We continued to scream as we fell until we landed safely on... a bouncing castle?

"Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?" Dipper questioned, feeling the fabric.

"Do you hear 80's music?" Wendy asked.

"And does the air smell like childlike wonder?" Soos questioned.

I stuck out my tongue, tasting something familiar. "And taste like... gummy worms?" I asked.

The four of us all stood up and turned around, pulling back a curtain to reveal a shiny, colorful, rainbow-filed world. It was composed of animated plush animals and many of Mabel's idols and imaginary beings, such as Duck-tective, a flying armed dolphin that spit rainbows, and a gigantic Waddles with a saddle on his back. It was disgusting and made me want to barf. "Whoa," we all gasped.

"This is Mabel's prison?" Dipper asked.

Then, this random random boy in green popped up, holding a love note with ever box checked. "Yes. Definitely. Absolutely," he said excitedly. I put up my hand and aggressively pushed him away in annoyance.

"It's fun-o'clock everyone," said an announcer out of nowhere. "Today's weather calls for rainbows with a chance of dance parties. If you are the owner of a unicorn with a top hat, please come to the ice cream beach. Your unicorn is being towed."

"What is this new world? Shining, shimmering, splendid," Soos announced.

Just then, car swerved up, nearly hitting a pineapple which ran away screaming. I know that sounds weird, but that's what happened. "Welcome to Mabeland," a familiar colorful guy who I remember was named "Craz" greeted. I then remembered those were Mabel's so-called "dream boys." I also remembered she might have have mentioned another guy named "Xyler"?

"And this is worse than the apocalypse," Dipper said.

I nodded. "It makes me want to eat puppies," I remarked.

Wendy put an arm out in front of her to shield herself. "Dude, this place hurts my eyes," she commented.

"Oh that's normal," Xyler explained. "Mabeland's rainbows have colors only bees and art students can see. Now who wants to go on the grand tour?" he asked us.

"Do we have a choice?" I asked, rudely.

"No!" Him and Craz chorused. They lead us to their stupid red car and they started driving us around.