21. Bottomless Pit!

•ROBIN'S POV•

Today, since the Shack wasn't gaining many customers, Stan decided to take us to this attraction he had that was close to the Shack. We hopped into the golf cart and he drove us to this gigantic hole in the ground. "In this land of ours, there are many great pits," Stan explained as Dipper, Mabel, Soos, him, and I got out of the golf cart. "But none more bottomless than the bottomless pit. Which as you can see here is bottomless."

"Question. Is it bottomless?" Soos asked dumbly. I slapped my forehead in annoyance.

Stan sighed, frustrated. "Kids, can one of you try explaining this to Soos?" he asked.

"Grunkle Stan, why are we here again?" Dipper questioned.

"To dispose of things that we don't want. So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!" Stan informed and threw the cards down the pit.

"Goodbye, creepy love letters from Li'l Gideon!" Mabel said, holding up letters from Gideon. She tossed them into the pit. "Die! Die!" Mabel then ran off towards the Shack.

Soos took off his shoes and threw them into the pit. "What are you doing?" I inquired him.

"Throwing stuff, dude. Everyone's doin' it," he said. Soos ran over and grabbed a barbecue grill and threw it down the pit.

"Aw, man! I was hoping to cook Wendy's phone!" I complained. "Oh, well, I can always crush it in a hydraulic press."

"I don't even wanna know where you got one," Dipper said and I nodded.

Mabel then came back, pushing a large, chained box toward the pit. "What you got there, Mabel?" Stan asked her.

"Oh, it's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about," she replied. Mabel giggled and pushed the box down the pit. "Goodbye forever!"

"Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is, by definition, impossible?" Dipper commented.

Stan was shaking cards out of his hat, causing them to fall down the pit. "Says you," he said.

"Well, I guess we'll never know," Mabel added.

Suddenly, strong gusts of wind whirled around us. "Aah! It's some sort of invisible pushing force!" Soos exclaimed.

"Yes, that's called wind, Soos!" I shouted at him.

"Quick! Everyone back to the Shack!" Dipper said. He grabbed a hold of me and Mabel's hands and started running back to the Shack.

"I'm not done getting rid of these yet!" Stan exclaimed. He tried throwing some more cards into the bottomless pit, but the wind kept blowing them into his face.

"Grunkle Stan! No!" Mabel shouted and started running towards Stan. We followed her and she grabbed onto Stan's waist, trying to pull him back. I grabbed onto Mabel, Dipper grabbed onto me, and Soos grabbed onto Dipper.

While everyone tried to pull him away from the pit, Stan kept muttering, "Almost... Almost... Almost!" He tried to grab the cards one more time, but he missed. He fell forward and since we were all chained together, all of us fell into the pit. Dipper continued to hold me as we screamed loudly.

After some more screaming, we finally composed ourselves. Dipper still held onto my hand, though. "So, anyone want to scream some more?" Soos asked.

"Where are we?" Dipper asked, looking around the inky blackness.

Mabel took out a glow stick and cracked it, lighting it. "We're somewhere where it looks like we're nowhere," she said. Mabel giggled as she hung the glow stick on her by its string.