20. Boss Mabel

•ROBIN'S POV•

Today was a slow day at Shack. Not a lot of tourists and customers came by. Which saddened me because I had a great idea for Dipper and me to do to get money. No, it's not stripping. Haha! ...Although. Nope! Not gonna think about that! Moving on! Anyways, the Pines family and I, including Waddles were sitting in the living room of the Shack, bored out of our minds as we watched a show called "Cash Wheel". "Ladies and gentlemen, we now return to Cash Wheel! Sponsored by Chipackerz, the chip flavored crackers!" the announcer announced.

Mabel fed a chipacker to Waddles. "But they taste just like chips!" Mabel said, astonished. She ate the chipacker that was in her hand.

A contestant spun the wheel and it landed on "cash shower." "Congratulations!" the game show host said. "You're taking a..."

"Cash shower!" the game show host and Stan cheered together. I rolled my eyes at him.

Money started falling down on the man in the middle. When the other two contestants tried to take some money, he slapped and punched them away. "I like that guy's style," he said, looking at me.

I nodded. "Seems like the only logical thing to do," I added. Stan and I snickered.

Suddenly, Soos ran in all excited. "Mr. Pines! We got tourists at 9 o'clock! A whole busload of 'em!" he exclaimed.

Stan hopped out of his chair and walked into the gift shop, looking out the window. "Hot tamales, it's a jackpot! Soos! Make some new attractions!" he ordered.

"You got it, boss!" Soos said. He took a wolf head and glued it onto a chicken's body, muttering some things to himself.

"Wendy! Mark up those prices! The higher the better!" Stan ordered the witch. She put a 0 behind a $2 price tag, making it $20. "Higher! Bleed 'em dry!" She put another 0 making it $200.

Dipper cringed as I smiled. "That's more like it!" I said to Stan.

"Eesh, guys. It's like when you see tourists, all you see are wallets with legs," Dipper said to us.

"That's not true," Stan and I retorted. We both looked out the window and I think I was seeing things because I swore I actually saw a family of wallets with legs.

"Thanks for taking me to the Mystery Shack, daddy!" a wallet boy thanked.

"Ha ha! Now don't spend yourself all in one place," a wallet dad responded.

Another wallet man climbed out of his car, not looking so good. "I'm feeling carsick..." he groaned and threw up... Pennies?

Stan and I rubbed our eyes, coming to. "Clean-up on the front lawn!" Stan ordered Dipper. Dipper sighed and picked up a bucket of water and a mop then headed outside. He turned to me. "Alright, Robin, you know that idea you suggested to me?" I nodded. "Well, we're not doing that."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "What wrong with me wearing a jumpsuit and Dipper shooting me out of a canon?"

"I don't want to pay your insurance if you end up breaking your neck." I rolled my eyes. "So, that's why I'm gonna make you guys wear these instead," Stan said and held up two wolf costumes.

I stared at him in disbelief. "You're kidding, right? This is a joke?"

"Oh, you'll know when I'm joking." He handed me the costumes and as Dipper walked through the door, I handed him his costume.

He looked at then looked at me. "What's this?"

"Our job," I answered simply. "Your uncle's forcing us to wear these." I held up my costume and examined it. It was a wolf costume that I think was actually made from actual dog hair. There was a pair of fur pants with fake wolf ears and fangs. I had a matching crop top to go with mine while Dipper just had the pants, ears, and fangs. I guess I'm gonna have to wear bandage wraps around my wrists.