6. Headhunters

(A/N: Robin's parents are above.)

•ROBIN'S POV•

Today, I decided to hang out with the twins since I didn't have to work either jobs today. We all sat on the floor watching Ducktective as Mabel was knitting a sweater, Dipper was eating a bowl of popcorn, and I ate a plate of super hot wings. I found them in the fridge, in a white box that was labeled: 'Stan's. If you touch them, I'll cut your fingers off!' I bet he won't mind. My face and fingers were covered in the sauce as I did the special chicken wing eating technique. 'Bullet-holing,' which calls for pushing the meat through the two bones and into your mouth. While we were watching the television program, Mabel reached for some of Dipper's popcorn, but he slapped her hand away. She reached for my wings, so I hissed and glared at her.

I looked at the T.V. "I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir," the Constable said.

Ducktective started quacking and the subtitles read: "An accident, constable? Or is it... Murder?!"

"What?!" the constable shrieked.

"Ducktective will return after these messages," the T.V. announcer announced.

Mabel dropped her knitting needles and gasped. "That duck is a genius."

"I hate ducks," I said as I shook my head. "Man, I hate ducks."

Dipper shrugged. "Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground," he said referring to what Mabel said.

Mabel placed her hands on her hips, squinting at Dipper doubtfully. "Are you saying you could outwit Ducktective?"

"Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating," Dipper sniffed the air, "...an entire tube of toothpaste?!"

I cringed. "Whoa! Mabel, really?"

"It was so sparkly..." Mabel sadly admitted.

Suddenly, Soos came running in. "Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!"

"Buried treasure!" Dipper chirped, throwing his hands in the air.

"Buried-" Mabel stopped and laughed, pushing Dipper playfully. "Hey, I was gonna say that!"

I laughed. "That's cute. I was gonna say a dead body!" I put my hands on my hips, striking a confident pose. Everyone gave me weird looks. "What?" I asked aggressively.

They put their hands up in defense, shaking their heads nervously. Soos eventually lead us down a hallway and in front of a door. "So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy!"

"That's my kind of thing!" I smiled. I walked up and opened the door. The room inside was filled with several different wax sculptures.

All of us started walking around. "Whoa!" Dipper exclaimed shining a flashlight on some of the figures. "It's a secret wax museum!"

"They're so life-like," Mabel added, examining a wax figure of Sherlock Holmes.

"Except for that one," I said, pointing to a figure. Dipper shined the flashlight on it revealing one that looked like Stan.

I stepped forward to take a closer look at it, but I jumped back when it greeted, "Hello!" All of us screamed in surprise. He chuckled. "It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!"

We screamed even louder in fright as we ran out of the room. "The ugliness is unbearable!" I yelled. After we were done freaking out over the event that occurred, we all walked back to the room to which Stan was still in.