Chapter Twenty Two- Adore You

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like forever! My mind has just been going blank lately, and I haven't been able to think. But fortunately, I got it together! So enjoy! :)

Randy's POV

I woke up to the most beautiful singing of my life. I put on some sweats and went downstairs as the singing got closer.

When you say you love me, know I love you more, and when you say you need me, know I need you more. Boy, I adore you, I adore you

I saw AJ cooking and singing. She started singing again and I wrapped my arms around her waist which made her jump a little. She turned around and pecked my lips.

"Well you're up pretty early." She said while turning back around to the stove. I let her go and stood next to her.

"Well, your beautiful singing woke me up." She blushed.

"And this good smelling breakfast. Why can't you cook like this for me when we're on the road?" She gave me that are you serious look which only made me smile more.

"Well, maybe because we're always at a hotel that already serves breakfast." She said as she hopped on the counter and swung her pretty little legs. I stood in front of her and grabbed her by her waist as she put her arms around my neck.

"I'm so happy you brought me here to meet your awesome family. This is the best week of my life. I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else." I told her. She smiled and my soft lips connected with hers and I felt warm inside. She cupped my face and deepened the kiss. Our tongues wrestled with each other, and surprisingly, she won. My hands roamed all over her body as she moaned softly. We parted and we saw Lea standing there, her face beet red. AJ chuckled as she got off the counter and finished cooking. AJ's parents came downstairs soon after.

AJ's POV

"Well mornin' everyone! Did you sleep well Randy?" Dad asked Randy as he sat on the couch. 

"Better than lately sir." He said sitting next to my dad. Mom, Dad, Randy, and Lea were just laughing and talking while I finished breakfast. I was still worrying about Jake. God I hope he came home. I still can't believe he's a drug dealer. I don't wanna lose him. All of a sudden, it was silent. I turned to see him standing in front of the stairs.

Dolph's POV

I woke up with Kaitlyn in my arms. Last night was the best night of my life. Kaitlyn and I made love, something we barely did while we were together. I played with her nose and she wiggled a little. I chuckled softly and did it again. She fluttered her eyes open and smiled. I kissed her lips softly.

"Goodmorning Celeste." I said stroking her cheek. I pulled her closer to me as her head rested on my chest. We stayed like that for about 2 minutes. I was about to get up when she pulled me back down.

"I'm not ready to get up. Can we stay like this a little longer?" She asked looking up at me. I smiled and kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me.

"Of course we can. Anything for you babe." We layed in bed, cuddling, talking, kissing, and something else if you know what I mean.

Lita's POV

I woke up happy and energized. Last night at Edge and I were talking. But it was only a little while. I found myself blushing at least three times. I hope he didn't see. I'm really happy that we are partners again. I feel like we gonna be closer than ever. Could I be falling for the same man that broke my heart, the Rated R Superstar? I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and my body and got out. I admired my tattoos as they glistened in the light. I put on a black bra with matching lace panties. My phone began to ring and I looked at the caller ID and smiled. It was Edge.