Chapter Twenty Three- Our Love, Our Bond

AJ's POV

I barely got any sleep last night, knowing that there's a possibility my brother could be dead. I still can't believe Jake was shot last night. I felt Randy shift slightly and pull my closer and I cuddled into his chest more. This is what I need right now. Someone to hold me.

"You okay baby girl?" He whispered, but still had his eyes closed. I sighed and stayed silent. He slowly opened his eyes.

"I know baby. But we just have to think positive. He'll be fine. We have to leave today. Vince wants us back early for a storyline for my title at Summerslam." I groaned.

"Fine. But we have to see Jake before we leave." He nods and softly kisses my lips. I smiled softly. We got up and showered and got dressed. We packed our things and brought them downstairs.

"Where you going honey?" Mom asks. She was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"We have to leave early because of a storyline mom. And we're gonna go to see Jake and do a little shopping before we leave." She nods.

"We'll go with you. To see Jake of course. Tell your sister to come down. Breakfast is ready."

"Okay mom." I walk upstairs into Lea's room. She was watching one of Randy's matches, with his merchandise on from head to toe. I chuckled and walked over to her.

"You're something else Lea. Breakfast is ready." *She giggles and walks out of the room. I smile and see everyone else sitting at the table. I sit down and we all hold hands and say grace and begin eating.

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up the next morning, my heart still broken. I can't believe Dolph did that to me. I thought he loved me. Whatever. I don't need him. I got out of bed and freshened up in the bathroom. I still miss AJ though. All of a sudden, Kofi came to my mind. Now that AJ broke up with me via note, I should apologize to him. I sigh and grab my phone and room key and walk down to the lobby with all of the other superstars and divas.

I spotted Kofi on crutches talking to the guys. Now I feel bad.. I was about to go over to him when I felt someone bump into me from behind. I turned around to come face-to-face with the Samoan Superman himself, Roman Reigns. He quickly looks up from his phone.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I-I didn't see you-"

"No, no, it's okay. You're okay." I said, getting a glimpse of every part of him. God this man is gorgeous..

"So, my name's Joe, but you can call me Roman." He smiled and stuck out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook it.

"Celeste, but you can call me Kaitlyn." We both let go.

"So um, do you wanna have breakfast with me?" I ask. Prepare for rejection..

"Sure." I smile wide and walk with Joe and we both get breakfast and sit down to eat, as I forget all about Kofi.

Kofi's POV

I watched as Kaitlyn was about to come over to me, then got distracted by Roman. I'm still getting my revenge. I can't wait until everything comes crashing down on her.

Randy's POV

We finished eating and AJ and I helped clean the kitchen. We all hugged each other goodbye and AJ and I put our things in the car and drove off, her parents and Lea following us to the hospital. We got out and walked in. Sarah asked for Jake, and we walked into his room. We saw a doctor with a clipboard. Jake was awake, but hooked up to three different machines. AJ hid her face in my chest.