Chapter Twenty Four- Decisions

Recap:

Kaitlyn's POV

        I can't believe Dolph did that to me. I thought he loved me. Whatever. I don't need him. I got out of bed and freshened up in the bathroom. I still miss AJ though. All of a sudden, Kofi came to my mind. Now that AJ broke up with me via note, I should apologize to him. I sigh and grab my ph room key and walk down to the lobby with all of the other superstars and divas.

I spotted Kofi on crutches talking to the guys. Now I feel bad.. I was about to go over to him when I felt someone bump into me from behind. I turned around to come face-to-face with the Samoan Superman himself, Roman Reigns. He quickly looks up from his phone.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I-I didn't see you-"

"No, no, it's okay. You're okay." I said, getting a glimpse of every part of him. God this man is gorgeous..

"So, my name's Joe, but you can call me Roman." He smiled and stuck out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook it.

"Celeste, but you can call me Kaitlyn." We both let go.

"So um, do you wanna have breakfast with me?" I ask. Prepare for rejection..

"Sure." I smile wide and walk with Joe and we both get breakfast and sit down to eat, as I forget all about Kofi.

Kofi's POV

        I watched as Kaitlyn was about to come over to me, then got distracted by Roman. I'm still getting my revenge. I can't wait until everything comes crashing down on her.

Randy's POV

        Hey Randy (; I know you're back from Jersey. I missed you so much. I'm still waiting for you. Come by my dressing room when you get to the arena for a little welcome back surprise (;

She just will not quit. I sighed and put my phone down just as AJ was coming out of the bathroom. 

AJ's POV

        We got to the arena and we were walking to our locker rooms when I saw Layla smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to my dressing room. I set my things down and decided to go see Kaitlyn. I smiled wide and jumped in her arms.

"I missed you so much babe." I kissed her, but she didn't kiss back. I jumped down.

"Remember? You broke up with me via note, AJ. You said that we should keep our distances. You can't come back and think we're gonna be all over each other. It doesn't work like that." She said plainly, looking at me. I suddenly started feeling bad for doing that to her. I thought it was for the best..

"Kaitlyn-" She stopped me.

"It's either me or him AJ. Choose." Tears slowly fell from my eyes. I didn't wanna choose. I wanted both of them.

"Don't, make me choose between the one I love, and the one I can't live without. That's you Kaitlyn. You know I love you, b-but I love Randy too. Please, don't make me choose.." I whispered. An announcement came over the intercom that my match was next. I walked out of the dressing room and what I saw was heartbreaking.

Randy's POV

        I was walking to the gorilla to cut a promo in the ring about the World Heavyweight championship match at Summerslam. I was stopped by Layla.