Chapter Six- The Next Day

Recap: At the hotel

AJ's POV

"Can I walk you to your room?" Punk asks me.

"Sure." So we get on the elevator, and it's silent, until Punk breaks the silence.

"I had a great time tonight."

"I did too." The elevator shifts and I end up in Punk's arms. He looks at me with those green eyes..... I can't help myself...... I know Randy told me to take it slow, but I can't help it. I lean my head in and he does the same. Our lips connect like it was meant to be. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. As we're swapping spit, the elevator stops for the fifth floor. We step off the elevator still kissing passionately. We head to the wall and his tongue is begging for entrance and I let him in. As our tongues wrestle with each other, his hands are rested on my butt. We finally stop for air.

"Let's go to my room." He tells me in his sexiest voice. So we get to his room, which is about 6 doors down, we are back at it.

"Wait, I'm a virgin."

"That's okay."

He leads me to his bedroom, and we start stripping, while still kissing. He feels for my sweet spot on my neck, and finds it. What are you DOING AJ?! STOP! I tell myself. Take it slow! But it's not long before I ignore my conscience, and we're in the bed......

Punk's POV

I can't resist it! I find her sweet spot, and start to kiss it. I can tell it's her sweet spot because she can barely speak.

"P-p-p-p......." That's all she could say. STOP Punk! What are you doing! You're supposed to be using her1 Not making love to her! I decided to ignore my conscience for once and take control, since she's a virgin....... with protection of course!

************************************************************

AJ's POV

My alarm clock wakes me up at 7:15. Man my head hurts! What happened last night? I roll over and touch a familiar body. I see tattoos all over. More importantly, a Pepsi tattoo. Is that.....is that.... PUNK?! What is he doing here? OMG! PLEASE don't tell me I hooked up with Punk last night! I take a quick peek under the covers, and I'm naked, and so is Punk. Well, it's not my fault he's so sexy...... no wonder my head hurts..... and I'm sore. So I decide to leave Punk a note and head down to breakfast. It's free for WWE superstars and Divas, well that's just about ANY hotel we stay at. I see a couple other superstars and divas, like my best friend, Kaitlyn.

"Hey Kaity bear!" Cute nickname right?

"Hey AJ! You're up early!" I'm guessing she doesn't have a cute nickname for me.

"Yeah, thanks to my alarm clock. I'm surprised you're up early too!" We know each other so well, no wonder we're best friends...... well, we have and on and off best friend relationship, and right now, we're so on!

"So I was just on my way to the buffet table to get something. You coming?" She asks me. FYI, NONE of the divas have on makeup yet, since the calendar shoot is in 2 hours and 35 minutes. I know, what a sight! Now you know how I feel, having to look at these girls. But i don't know why I'M talking! I don't have any makeup on either!

"Yeah, just let me call someone first."

"It's Punk isn't it? You gonna tell him to come down to breakfast because you spent the night in his room after he beat it up? I saw you walking with a limp..... he hit it THAT hard?" She says as she's laughing. How could she have known? She was 4 doors down! We were THAT loud? Or was it just ME being loud? But I gotta say, it WAS good!

"How do you know?"

"Because I know YOU. And, I saw you two swapping spit after you got off the elevator, because I was originally going to get ice for me and Sheamus (Kaitlyn's boyfriend). So I looked peeked out my door to see if anyone was in the hall, and I saw you two. Well I'm going to get some food. See you at the table." She said as she walked to the buffet table. So I call Punk to see if he was up yet.

Punk's POV

It's about 7:30 when my phone rings. Man, what a time I had with AJ last night! It was like my first time, but BETTER! My back hurts like hell! I don't even know why! I was in control the whole time...... right? Whatever. So i roll over to touch AJ, and she's not there. Wonder where she went.... I see a note where she was laying, so I pick it up and read it.

Punk,

Went down to breakfast. Come as soon as you read this. But, if you don't, I'll call you.

AJ

Oh! My phone! I forgot it was ringing! It was probably AJ. I grab my phone, and indeed, it was AJ. I decide to call her back.

L- Hello?

P- Hey it's me. I read your note. I'll be down in about 5 minutes. Talk to you later.

L- Okay, bye.

P- Bye. I love you.

L- Love you too.

P- Bye.

L- Bye.

OMG! I just told her I LOVE her! Man I'm falling hard! So I decide to do something with myself. For one, put on some clothes! I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I look at my World Championship title sitting by my suitcase. 5 more days, and I will have a title more important than that...... I think to myself. I wash my face and brush my teeth, even though I'm about to eat breakfast. I might see Lita. Don't wanna have morning breath talking to my future girlfriend..... I fix my hair, that has grown out to make me look like a wolverine. AJ sure liked it last night, the way she was grabbing it.... I put my phone in my pocket and my custom made CM Punk slides (Every superstar and diva has some), and head to the elevator. Unfortunately, I get on the elevator and on the elevator is the LAST person I wanna see..........

So....... what do you think? Who is it? I'll give you a hint: It's a Diva who quit after losing the Diva's title...... To all the TRUE WWE Fans, that probably gave it away, but you know. There are other people who are reading this who don't watch WWE........ so take a guess! Oh! And I was thinking of a cute nickname for AJ, but came up empty! If you know a cute nickname, and wanna get the next chapter dedicated to you, leave a comment telling me a nickname, and I will choose the best one! you have until tommorrow around this time! (3:00 pm) Thanks for all the comments and votes! Daniel Bryan FINALLY has a chance to be WWE Champion! YES! YES! YES!

Thefuturemrsorton119 <3