Chapter Two- The End of the Main Event

Recap:

AJ'S POV

I EXPLODE off the apron with a crossbody, followed by a Shining Wizard. I go for the pin, but she kicks out at 2 1/4. Dammit Kells! I have NO choice but to do this....... you made me! I go to the corner and set up for the spear.

*****************************************************

AJ's POV

As I was setting up for the spear, I saw Punk and Edge in an intense staredown. Kells is still down and out.....maybe I should go and TRY to talk Punk out of beating the hell out of Edge.

"Punk! Punk! Don't do this! It's only six nights before you're in a MITB ladder match! Don't---"

Before I could get the rest out, Kelly Kelly rolled me up into a pin, but I kicked out. Not THIS time....... Now where was I? Oh, I go BACK into the corner and set up for the spear. This time I hit the spear and go for the pin. Beth tried to break it up, but got hit with a spear as well. 1,2,3! DING! DING! DING!

"Here are your winners, the team of AJ Lee and Kaitlyn!" Justin Roberts said into the mic. 

Punk and Edge are STILL staring each other down. So I step between them and try to convince Punk again.

"Punk! Don't do this!"

"Stay out of this AJ, this is between me and Punk!" Edge said as he pushed me really hard on the ground. When Edge did that, Punk was LIVID! He turned away from Edge, then turned back around and went total BEAST MODE! He started punching him and whipped him into the announcer table.

C- Whoa! CM Punk has gone crazy!

It was like Punk was a whole different person! It was like the old Punk we knew just..........VANISHED!

L- Wait! No Punk! Don't do it!

Punk belly-slammed Edge THROUGH the table, followed by a GTS, AND 2 spears. One outside the ring and the other through the barricade.

JBL- I LOVE it! That's what we do, we FIGHT on Mondays!

Edge was still waddling in pain when Kelly Kelly rushed over to him.

"What's your problem Punk?! How DARE you do this to my boyfriend! You're freaking crazy, you know that?" Then she started hitting Punk, but I could tell he didn't feel it, because he was yelling back at her while she was yelling and hitting him. So I decide to calm them down, even though I can't STAND Kells.

"Hey! Kelly Kelly! It's not nice to hit people who have done NOTHING to you."

"Shutup AJ!" She said. Then she made the worst mistake of her life......so far.

Sorry it's such a short chapter........I just wanted to leave you wondering, but you probably know what's going to happen. (Especially if you're a TRUE WWE fan) For those who aren't, leave a comment guessing what's going to happen!

Don't forget to:

VOTE

&

COMMENT! <3

*******************************************************