Chapter Sixteen- Randy's First Promise/Main Event

Sorry it took so long 4 me 2 update! I've been busy with school and everything! Well, it's time!

Enjoy! :)

Sorry if it's too long! It's just alot is happening... in the story of course! XD!

Enjoy! Again....

Recap:

At the hotel

AJ's POV

After Punk opens my door, I start walking towards the elevator, with Punk right behind me. I press the button to the 4th floor, and what a coincidence, so is Punk. I get off the elevator and Punk stops me.

"Do you mind if I walk you to your room?"

"Sure." He held my hand as we walked to my room, room 219. When we reached my room, Punk started telling me something I kinda already knew.

"Umm, AJ. I've been meaning to tell you something. Okay, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. AJ, I'm still in love with you. Now, I know you won't take me back, but I just wanted to let you know that. Ever since we, well you ended the relationship, I got to thinking, and I decided I was going to try to get you back, but I was too late. You're with Randy. I miss you. But if you ever need a friend, I'll be there. Well, goodnight." He said as he was about to walk away, but something told me to stop him.

"Punk, wait." I can't believe I'm saying this......

"To be honest, I kinda feel the same way Punk. I miss you too." AJ! What are you doing? Don't do it! I decided to ignore my conscience. Punk and I got closer, and I was up close with his mossy green eyes for the first time since we first kissed. He connected his lips with mine, and a spark rushed through my body. As we got deeper in the kiss, our tongues explored each others mouths, and I was about to be spending the night with Punk, but my phone sounded off Randy's entrance music. It was a text.

Where r u? MIssin u! <3 I texted back.

About 2 put the key in the door. MIssin u 2! Punk let me go, and my feet felt light as they touched the ground.

"Ummm, well, I guess this is goodbye." Punk said. Awww! He looks so sad!

"Yeah, for now." I said as I gave him a flirtatious wink. He came over and gave me one last kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He left and I opened the door to our room, went the back, where Randy was, half-naked, watching TV. I set my clutch down, got my night clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I came out, and got into the bed with Randy. He turned the TV off, and wrapped his arm around me.

"So did you have fun?" He asked me.

"Of course I did babe." I said as I stroked his arm.

"Good." He answered. I fell asleep with cuddling with Randy, and thinking about Punk. 

Unknown POV

I was completely and utterly disgusted from the spit-swapping I just saw take place. Wait! Isn't AJ with Randy?! Ooooohhhhh! I bet AJ won't even tell him? But why would she? She just kissed her ex! Wow! But I walk to my room, thinking about how I can hold this over AJ's head! I never liked her! She took my man, my title, and my best friend! This is going to be fun!

************************************************************************

AJ's POV

I wake up the next morning feeling.....different. Last night was fun though.....especially after. Punk and I kinda locked lips in the hallway of the hotel. Should I tell Randy? Of course not! He's gonna be furious! I look over and see Randy on his stomach, snoring lightly. I drop the subject and get in the shower. I wash a couple times, wash my hair and get out. I put on some sweats, Randy's body-hugging black RKO shirt, and I slip on my custom made Love Bites slippers. Every Superstar and Diva has a pair. That was so nice of Mr. McMahon to think of such an idea!  I dedide to try to wait for Randy to get up we can go eat breakfast. I check my phone. 7:35. I go into the living room, turn on the TV and watch SpongeBob for about 30 minutes, when I hear Randy yawn and get out of bed, and a toothy grin spreads across my face. I swear, I absolutely love it when he yawns! He sounds just like a 60-year-old man! It gets me every time! He gets out the shower 10 minutes later, and comes into the living room shirtless with some sweats on as well, and his custom made Rko slippers. Damn my baby looks fine shirtless! Just look at his body....I just wanna...oohh! Ok AJ, calm down. It's only 8:15 in the morning.....