Chapter Twenty Five- End of the Road

6 months later

AJ's POV

Things between Randy and I have been amazing. He recently proposed and I gotta admit, it was the best day of my life. He took me to dinner on the beach, got down on one knee and told me he couldn't live without me. As far as Kaitlyn and I, we're still hooking up occasionally. Her and Roman never got things going because she told him she was still in love with me, and she ended up telling him everything. He promised not to say anything to Randy. I'm honestly tired of hurting Randy like that by still being with her behind his back. But there's still that soft spot in my heart for her. As much as I wanna let her go, I just can't. I need to tell Randy. And soon.

Everyone was getting ready for the wedding. Edge and Lita were finally tying the knot, and I couldn't be more happy for them. And to top this wedding off, they're both in a mixed tornado tag team TLC match later on tonight at Wrestlemania, against Hunter and Stephanie for the WWE World Heavyweight and Women's Championships. I looked in the mirror one last time as all of the bridesmaids scrambled to put their finishing touches on their dresses, and some were helping Lita with hers as well.

"Is my maid of honor ready?" Lita asked, smiling. I turned around and smiled back.

"I'm not the one getting married. You are. So the question is, are you ready?"

"I'm ready, just nervous. What if I fall walking down the aisle? What if my mascara smears all over my dress? What if I forget my vows? What if I forget to say I do?" She gasped. I giggled and touched her shoulder.

"Calm down Amy. You'll do fine. This day was meant for you two. You have no reason to be nervous." I said, making her smile.

"Says the woman who's getting married in four days." She chuckled. The wedding coordinator knocked softly on the door, peeking his head in.

"AJ, we're about to start." He said. I nodded and hugged Lita again, congratulating her and I walked out to take my place with everyone else.

Randy's POV

I watched as the groomsmen put their finishing touches on their suits and helped Edge with his. In just four days, I'll be right where he is, marrying the woman of my dreams. Things with AJ and I have been amazing. I can't wait until we officially become Mr. and Mrs. Randy Orton. But she has been acting a little different lately. I think she's hiding something from me. Something big. God I hope not..

Lita's POV

I sat down on the chair in front of the vanity mirror, taking deep breaths. All of this is still overwhelming for me, but none the less, I'm the happiest woman in the world. After today, my soulmate and I will finally be one. I fixed my hair and dress and stood up, walking out of the room and took my place.

"There she is." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and smiled wide.

"Dad! You came." I walked over to him and hugged him tight. This day is officially perfect.

"Of course I did. I couldn't miss my baby girl's wedding. Even though I didn't think you'd be marrying that hothead." I gasped and slapped his shoulder.

"Dad! He's not a hothead. And if he is, he's my hothead." I smiled. He smiled and hugged me again.

"I'm just kidding. I'm proud of you Amy."

"Thanks Dad." We linked arms and got ready to walk out.

Edge's POV