Chapter Twenty One- Our Week Off

CAUTION!!! LONG LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!! Enjoy!

This chapter is dedicated to my puffball and my biggest fan, @natynasmith!

Recap:

AJ's POV

God I hate lying to Randy! I told him I was coming back, but I was actually going to Kaitlyn's room. I knocked on the door and she let me in. I turned my phone off and set it on the table. I laid down, and Kaitlyn was on top. We started kissing and she licked my bottom lip for entrance and I immediately let her in. She pulled my shirt over my head and I did the same. After removing clothes, we were both in our bra and panties. She put love bites all over my body and I moaned her name. I flipped us over and did the same. She moaned my name as well. I pulled blankets over us. Let's just say Kaitlyn and I had a passionate night. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

************************************************************************************************************************************

AJ's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. Aww! Kaity Poo brought me breakfast! I got out of bed and went into the front room to see Kaitlyn eating. I sat next to her and pecked her lips.

"Morning. You're up pretty early." She smiled and took a bite of her waffles.

"Yeah. This food was the only thing that woke me up. So where's mine?" I asked her. She just looked at me. I folded my arms.

"So you didn't get me anything? Then why do you have two plates with everything I like? You didn't even think about me." I sat back and pouted. She hugged me from the side.

"Aww. I just love it when you're mad. You just look so cute!" She said. I pushed her away and began to pout some more. She was done eating and got up.

"No wonder you need therapy. You're crazy!" She said teasing me. I ran after her and she jumped on the bed. I tried to overpower her, but she was too strong. She flipped us over and tickled me ferociously. I was laughing so hard I began to snort and I couldn't breathe. She finally stopped and we stared into each other's eyes. Our lips connected and I immediately slid my tongue in her mouth. I licked her bottom lip and she didn't let me in. She pulled away and I pushed her off me and began to pout again.

"Tease." She smiled and grabbed her suitcase.

"Yep, sure am. I need to shower, and you need to go eat before it gets cold." She winked at me and shut the door. I went up front and began to eat. This is cold! I was hungry so I ate it anyway. I turned my phone on and I held my head.

5 missed calls from Randy

3 text messages from Randy

I went through the messages.

AJ, where are you? I'm worried about you.

Come on now AJ. Stop playing games. I'm really starting to worry.

April, it's 3 AM and you're still not here. I'm out trying to find you. Please. If anything hasn't happened to you, please text or call me. Please. I love you.

The last text brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe he went out looking for me... what am I doing here?! I left Kaitlyn a note and walked to our room.

Randy's POV

I hardly got any sleep last night, worrying about AJ.

 I've seen her and Kaitlyn together a lot lately...