Chapter Fifteen- Maybe?

Recap:

Vault

AJ's POV

I walked into the club and could already feel the electricity in the air. "Slow Down" was blasting through the speakers and thousands of people were moving their bodies on the dance floor. I walked towards the VIP section and saw half of the WWE roster. I went to the bar to chill for a while.

"Can I get a hennessey on the rocks?" I asked the bartender as I pulled out my wallet.

"I got it dude. Keep the change." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to my right and made eye contact with the Best in the World, CM Punk.

*********************************************************************************

Punk's POV

I know what you're thinking: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Well, to be honest, I've been getting myself together, inside and outside the ring. So let me catch you up on what has happened to me:

Well one, I'm the number one contender for the WWE Championship, and I'm set to take on John Cena at Summerslam in a Last Standing Match. i unsuccessfully cashed in my MITB contract. Two, Lita and I aren't together anymore. I told her I was still in love with AJ, and of course she left. She was all like, "It's me or her Punk. And not trying to be too demanding, but you should choose me. And why would you want to run back to that crazy chick anyway? Did you see how she humiliated you on Raw and Smackdown, not to mention in the same week! Punk, I love you."

So as you can see, I chose AJ, and she left, and we haven't talked since. So anyway, as I put the $20 on the table, I could tell how she felt when she looked at me. She was happy to see me, and I'm feeling the same way.

"Well hello Punk." She said to me. I could teel she was happy to see me.

"And hello to you too, AJ. So have you been?"

"Well, I good. Randy and I just celebrated our anniversary." Ugh! Don't even get me started about him! I don't how AJ is even with him! Can't she see I'm still in love with her?!

"Oh, and where is Randy?"

"He decided he didn't want to come." Really?

"Oh cool. Hey, since you're done with your drink, do you wanna dance?"

"Well don't mind if I do." She said as she got up. "But wait. I'll be back." I could tell she was headed to the bathroom. Before she went into the bathroom, she winked at me. Yes! I can tell this night is going to go just fine......

10 minutes later

AJ's POV

After 10 minutes of freshing up, I walk out of the bathroom, and try to find someone to hold me clutch.....someone I can trust. Hmmm, definitely not going to ask Wade Barrett! AH! There's someone who I can trust! I spot who I'm looking for and head towards the bar.

"Hey girl!" I tap my good friend Layla on the shoulder.

"Hey, Pickachu!" The former Diva's Champ squealed.

"Really? I've grown out of that name. I'm all woman now." I spoke highly of myself.

"Right." She said as she rolled her eyes. "What brings you here to Vault?"

"Dolph invited me. Randy and I were celebrating our anniversary. By the way where is Dolph?"

"Don't know. But, I see your little crush is waiting for you on the dance floor. I'll hold your clutch."