Chapter Three- STILL the End of the Main Event

Recap:  

AJ'S POV

Then she started hitting Punk, but I could tell he didn't feel it, because he was yelling back at her while she was yelling and hitting him. So I decide to calm them down, even though I can't STAND Kells.

"Hey! Kelly Kelly! It's not nice to hit people who have done NOTHING to you."

"Shutup AJ!" She said. Then she made the worst mistake of her life......so far.

***************************************************************

Punk's POV

AJ was trying to calm us down for some weird reason, because I was calm, it was Kells who was making a complete ass of herself in front of 20,000 people. AJ told Kelly Kelly that it wasn't nice to hit people who have done nothing to you. Then Kelly Kelly did the unthinkable........

AJ's POV

This chick slapped me! So hard I had a red print on my caramel face. It was like time froze. I was staring at her for a good five minutes.

"AJ? Aaaaajjjjjj?" She was pretty confused.

Then I just went physco! I slapped her harder, making her fall. I picked her up and whipped her into the steel pole holding the ring up. I bashed her head into it and superkicked her in the face. By then she was bleeding, but I didn't stop there. It was like everything was happening in slow motion. From her being laid out on the announcer's table and me doing a elbow dive from the top rope on her, to me spearing her into the barricade on the opposite side where Edge was still laying. Medics were tending to him though. My work here is done.

Punk's POV

AJ went complete BEAST MODE! She did half the things I would NEVER even CONSIDER doing! Well, that's one factor I can use to help me get the WWE Championship. But I gotta say....I like what I see. Edge is being tended to by medics, and Kells is unconscious on a destroyed annoucer table. By this time, Raw has gone off the air, and about 14,000 WWE Fans are still in their seats, witnessing every breath-taking moment.

"Let's go Punk." A now tired AJ says.

She looks like she has just run The Gauntlet. Her hair is all messy and everywhere. She has a sadistic look in here eyes. To be honest, she looks even sexier when she looks crazy....... WAIT! What am I saying? I'm supposed to be using her to get to the WWE Champioship!

"LET'S GO PUNK! NOW!" She yells.

"Coming AJ!" I grab my title off the ground, which is next to Kells, which is now being tended to by medics as well.

AJ's POV

When we get backstage, I return to "normal".

"What the hell was that AJ? Why did you attack Kells like that? She wasn't hurting me or anything."

 What does he mean what the hell was that? I was protecting him from a hard slap to the face from the Diva's Champion

"What do you mean what the hell was that? I was protecting you from a hard slap to the face from the Diva's Champion!" What's his problem?

"Oh, well I guess I'm not used to being protected or helped around here. I'm sorry I yelled at you, AJ. Do you forgive me?" He said with a puppy dog look on his face. Dammit! Why does he have to be so sexy?! With those mossy green eyes looking all sad and stuff. How can I stay mad at him?

"Of course, Punk. And I'M sorry I yelled at you as well." He embraced me with a warn hug. He smelled so good with his Axe cologne on.

"So are we still on for tonight?" He asked me after we parted.

"Yes. Let me get changed at the hotel. Hey, can you give me a ride? Kaitlyn has my car, and she and Sheamus are out sight-seeing." 

"Sure. I have to get changed at the hotel too. You ready to go?"

"Ready when you are," I told him.

"Let's go."