Chapter Seventeen- Night of Champions

Caution! Long Chapter!

Author's POV

AJ woke up feeling refreshed and like a new woman for some reason. She rolled over to find Kaitlyn sleeping soundly. Did I kinda have sex with Kaitlyn last night? She thought to herself. She brushes it off and gets up to take a shower. They're in Kaitlyn's hometown of Houston, Texas for NOC. After she gets out of the shower, she puts on a red tank top, and some gray cotton shorts. She grabs her phone and looks at it and is shocked at what she finds.

13 missed calls from Randy

1 text message from unknown

13 missed calls? Why would he call me so many times? Wonder what he wanted... and who is this text from? Could it be the same person who sent me the text message yesterday? As she was deep in thought she heard a knock on the door. She opened it, and it was Randy. He was standing at the door with a rose in his hand.

"Morning babe." He said. "I wanna give you this". He said as he gave the rose to AJ. An instant wave of guilt and shame washed over her. I just made out with his best friend the night before... how will he react if he finds out?

"Really? But, why?" She was very confused. Typical AJ.

"Well, I don't think I actually have to have a reason, but since you asked, it's just something to give you because I love you. And, it's just something for you to think about when you defend you title against Two-Tones. By the way, I know you're gonna win." Randy gave AJ a wink, which made her blush.

"I heard that Randy!" Kaitlyn yelled from the bedroom. She must be up, AJ thought to herself.

"Why did you call me so many times?"

"Well, at first, I wanted to see how Kaitlyn was doing because she wasn't answering her phone, so I called yours, but then when you weren't answering, I got kinda worried." Awww! He cares about me! Why did I do that last night? AJ thought.

"Well, I just wanted to give that to you. See you downstairs." He grabbed AJ by her waist and leaned in for what seemed a forever make-out session. After they finally parted, Randy gave AJ one last seductive wink and headed to the elevator. AJ closed the door to turn around and find Kaitlyn giving her a cold, menacing stare.

"What?!" AJ asked Kaitlyn. Then she realized why Kaitlyn was so mad.

"Awwww! Someone's mad! Are you Kaitlyn?" AJ said in a baby voice as she walked over to Kaitlyn and pinched her cheeks.

"Shutup AJ." Kaitlyn said in a cold voice as she snatched away from AJ.

"Kait, why are you mad? It's not like we're together."

Kaitlyn's POV

What?! How could she say that?! Well, I guess what happened last night didn't mean anything to her... but it did to me...

"Oh really?" I asked her. I wanted to see where we are as far as our relationship. "So what happened between us-"

"Nothing happened Kaitlyn. Alright? I was just comforting you like a friend. Nothing else." What the hell is wrong with this girl?

"Nothing happened? Really? N-nothing happened?" I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I just let them flow, not bothering to wipe them away, as I told AJ how I felt. "Well you sure as hell wasn't saying that when you were kissing my neck, sucking my sweet spot! Oh yeah and you left a little red hickie! Look!" I moved my hair as I showed her the hickie.