Chapter Eighteen- Love, Passion, and Lust

Long chapter ahead! Since the dedication part isn't working, this chapter is dedicated to @samiralovesrko!

Recap:

Unknown POV

I'm watching the closing of the Diva's championship match, and I've seen enough. It's time for me to finally reveal myself. I call Eva and let her know it's time.

E- Hello?

?- It's me. It's time. Meet me at the gorilla now.

E- Okay. I head to the gorilla, and Eva is already there.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Let's do this." Eva and I run through the curtain, and the fans start boooing because they know what's about to happen.

L- Oh my God, it's Eva Marie! And Lita?! What are they doing out here?

JBL- Well, we do know they're not out here to support AJ or Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn has speared AJ for a second time and is going for the pin. Before the ref can count to three, we break up the pin, and the ref has no choice but to ring the bell, signaling the match is over, and becasue of Champion's Advantage, AJ retains her title. We immediately went after them. Eva went after Kaitlyn, and I went after AJ. We tossed them out of the ring and pulled out two chairs from under the ring. We burtally beat them with the chairs. Kaitlyn was fighting back, but I wasn't gonna let that happen. I threw the chair down, and speared Kaitlyn through the barricade. Eva helped me get AJ on top of the announcer's table. I lifted AJ up by her face, and stared into the helpless eyes of a heartbreaking monster. They were begging me not to do it.

L- Don't do it Lita, please!

C- Please Lita! Calm down.

"SHUTUP!" The WWE Universe was just staring in shock. I tucked AJ's head under my arm, looked at the fans, and DDTed AJ threw the announcer's table.

"Did you miss me Pickachu?" I whispered in AJ's ear. I had a smile on my face as Eva and I walked backstage. Randy and Dolph came out, along with the medical staff, looked at us in disgust, and walked down the ramp to tend to AJ and Kaitlyn. The best part about it was, none of it was scripted! The titantron replayed everything that happened. We walked backstage, proud of the damage we just caused. Night of Champions went off the air with the medcial staff wheeling AJ and Kaitlyn backstage on a stretcher.

************************************************************************************************************

Randy's POV

I held AJ's hand as I watched her sleep and listened to the sound of the machines. Dolph was on the other side, holding Kaitlyn's hand as well. As I sat there, I made a vow to myself. No matter what, I will get my revenge on Lita and Eva Marie, and I'll help AJ, Kaitlyn, and Dolph get theirs as well. And it starts tonight on Raw! Dolph must've been thinking the same thing because he had the same look on his face I did. The nurse came in, and Dolph and I stood up.

"Well, they're stable. All of their vital signs are normal. The damages aren't too bad, so it won't affect their careers. They both suffered mild rib bruises and AJ suffered a mild concussion, but they'll be fine later on. Just make sure they take their meds only when they're in major pain." She said as she handed Dolph and I a bag with medicine in it. "Now we just wait. Wait for them to wake up. When they do wake up, I'll need both of you to sign the discharge papers, and they're free to go." The nurse left and Dolph and I sat back down and waited.