Chapter Eleven- Money In The Bank

4 hours before Money in the Bank

Randy's POV

I get off the bus in Philadelphia when I get a call from the chairman of WWE, Vince McMahon.

O- Hey boss, what's up?

V- Hey, I'll let that slide because I need you to meet me at WWE Headquarters. It's important. You got 20 minutes. Hurry.

O- Why do you-- 

He didn't even give me chance to process what he just said. But I can't dwell too long on that. I jump in my car (literally) and speed to WWE Headquarters. There's one thing that we all know Vince hates: Being late. Especially his "top" superstars and divas. I get to WWE Headquarters, and head to Mr. McMahon's office on the top floor. I knock on the door.

"Come in." Mr McMahon said. I walk in, and sitting across from him is AJ. What is she doing here? I sit next to her, wondering what bizzare storyline he has in store for us. Mr. McMahon begins as he usually does.

"Okay, you know what's up. I called you in here for a reason. I know it's a little late-

"Yeah, a LOT late," AJ interrupts him. Stupid AJ! Don't you know to never interrupt the boss? You could lose your job just like THAT!

"You're so damn lucky I don't have time for that. Anyway, you and Randy are going to be in a romantic storyline." Yes! Finally! I look over at AJ, and she's smilling so hard, if she smiles any harder, she won't have a jawline because it's going to break.  

"It starts at Money in the Bank. Here's what's going to happen: So you know that Randy and Punk are already in a rivalry, that will end at Wrestlemania. And since we all know you and Punk are a thing on and off-screen, and you have a thing for Randy on-screen, it'll go perfect with you and Randy's heel turn. So Punk will win, and talk bad about Randy. Punk and I already talked. You, AJ, will accompany Punk to the ring. When he starts talking about Randy, you will defend him, and Punk will get mad, you know, all that good stuff. So here's where you come in Randy. Finally! I get to hear how me, The Apex Predator, will start a on AND off-screen relationship with MY girl! "Okay, Randy. When Punk says he's the real Apex Predator, you run in the ring and start attacking him. End it with an RKO. Then AJ will come in the ring, and you will profess your love for her, and she will do the same. You two kiss, and carry her bridal style backstage. Make it look good. You two are dismissed." Finally, Mr. McMahon stops talking.

"So, AJ, what do you think of our storyline?" I know she's going to say it's weird, but I know she loves it as much as I do.

"Well, it's kinda weird (told you!), since we're friends."

"Oh, well, we can always practice."

"Practice what?" She raised her eyebrow.

"You know, the kiss." What are you thinking Randy? Why would you tell her that? Now she'll think you're a wierdo! So prepare youreself for rejection....

Her face lit up as she said, "Okay." What?! She said yes? Well Randy, I guess you're pretty damn good...

"Okay?"

"Yeah. And, I always thought you were cute. That's why I was excited when he said we were going to be an a romantic storyline." She inches closer to me, and I do the same.

AJ's POV

As I inch closer to Randy, I think about my relationship with Punk. What are you doing AJ?! You're with Punk! Calm down AJ. It's just a kiss.... right? He wraps his arms around me, and I stare into those soft, blue eyes. Next thing I know, our lips are connected. I feel so..... alive. It's not a kiss of lust, like we're actually practicing for a storyline, but a kiss of..... love. OMG! Am I falling for The Viper? It's a good, long minute before we part lips. I didn't want that kiss to end, not his soon.