Chapter Twenty- Battleground

This chapter is dedicated to my gummy bear @RomanReignsGirl!

AJ'S POV

I woke up in Randy's arms. My head was on his chest and we were both naked. Last night Randy and I made love, and I enjoyed every second of it. He was so passionate. He took his time with everything. I got off him and he stretched, yawned with his old man voice which made me laugh, and woke up.

"Goodmorning babe." He said smiling. I smiled.

"Mornin. Why do you always sound like an old man when you yawn?" I asked him. He got out of the bed and came over to me. He held me by the waist.

"It's not like you don't like when I yawn like that."

"Actually, it turns me on. Anyway, I need to shower. Especially after last night." I grabbed my suitcase and headed to the shower, but Randy stopped me.

"I have a better idea. Let's both take a shower, it'll, save water." I had to laugh, because he and I both know that's not why he wants to take a shower. He lifted me up off my feet and we went in the bathroom.

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up, felt to my right, and there was an empty space. Then I remembered Dolph tried to wake me up earlier this morning, and I was still groggy and sleepy from last night. Yes, Dolph and I had sex. You can call it makeup sex though. I got up and got in the shower. I threw on some gym shorts and Dolph's Stealing The Show And Your Girlfriend shirt. I put on my slippers, grabbed my phone and headed to the lobby. When I got there, Dolph was talking to the guys. I went over and said hi.

"Hey babe." I said as I put my hand on Dolph's shoulder. He turned around and pecked my lips.

"Hey Kait." He said. I waved to Punk, Bryan, and John. They waved back.

"Hey, I'm gonna get us some breakfast, be right back." He smiled and nodded. I left to get Dolph and I breakfast.

AJ'S POV

After mind-blowing shower sex, we changed and headed to the lobby. We got there and saw Kaitlyn and Dolph sitting down eating. Awww, they're too cute! Randy and I got breakfast and sat down, not far from them. Randy said he needs to keep an eye on Kaitlyn, just in case Sheamus decides to show up. But I told him, Dolph has it under control, but you know Randy. Always wanting to be the hero. But I understand why. They've been friends since NXT, long before Kaitlyn and I even crossed paths. He'll do anything for her, but so will I. Everything was going smooth until Little Miss Cougar decided to pop her little bad bodied self out of the elevator. She changed her walk when she saw Randy. She waved flirtatiously at him, he looked down at his food. She gave me an evil glare, and I squinted my eyes at her. I turned to Randy.

"Ugh, I can't stand her. She's obviously trying to steal you away from me." He had a smirk on his face.

"What's so funny?" He sat back.

"Nothing, it's just funny how two girls are going through all this just to be with me." I sat back and folded my arms.

"Oh really? Well judging on who you just had shower sex with and who you're sitting with now, it looks like I already have you." Now I had a smirk on my face. He kept quiet and ate the last of his food. Now, most of the superstars and divas were just sitting around, talking, too full and lazy to go anywhere. Dolph went over to talk to the guys, his back turned to Kaitlyn, and I had a bad feeling things were about to escalate.

Sheamus' POV

I walked to the lobby, determined as ever to get my love Kaitlyn back. I just wanna talk to her, and I'll try not to let my temper get in the way. I saw she was at the table alone, which was perfect. She was on her phone, so she didn't see me coming. I sat across from her, she looked up and sighed.