Chapter Four- After The Show

Punk's POV

I KNOW what you're thinking: Is this all a part of your plan? And if it is, why go through all this? Taking her on a date and stuff? She already likes you! I know these things too! I just need her to see I "like" her too. Don't worry, by WrestleMania, I'll dump her and be with the REAL woman of my dreams! LITA!!!!! And trust me, I will NOT fall for the kiss before-the-match thing, I will NOT end up like Goatface! So as we head to my car, which by the way is a 2015 Ford Taurus, being a gentlemen, I open the door for her.

"Well aren't you a gentlemen? She said, obviously surprised.

"Well, I tend to be from time to time." I give her my signature smile that always makes her blush.

At the Hotel

AJ's POV

We get to the hotel, I head to my room when Punk stops me.

"Hey, how long do you need to get ready? I only need a couple of minutes." Awwww! He totally cares about me! Can't say the same thing for Ziggles...he never cared about me anyway, he just used me to get the World Heavyweight Championship. But with Punk it's...different. I feel like he loves, I mean likes me for me. OMG! I can't believe I think he loves me already! We just met!

"AJ...AJ...?" Punk was trying to snap me out of my deep trance.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I was deep in thought, sorry. Give me about an hour and a half."

"Ok. See you in an hour and a half." As he was about to walk to the elevator, I decided to ask him a very important question.

"Punk?" I started.

"Yeah, AJ?"

"You would never use me right? You know, to get the WWE Championship?"

Punk's POV

Dammit! She would ask me that.....that's probably was what she was thinking about the whole time. Okay Punk, play your cards right..... I decided to use the "beautiful speech." 

"Of course not, AJ. I love you for you. i would never stoop down to a level as low as using a beautiful and talented woman like yourself to get to the prestigious WWE Championship."

"Thanks Punk. I knew I wouldn't regret being friends with you." She said as she hugged me, with tears in her eyes. I could feel her pain and hurt she endured with Dolph. It was like as she hugged me, I could tell she was hurt...ALOT. I could tell all she needed was a man that was going to love her for her...What a jerk...Wait! What am I thinking about!? Don't tell me you've gone soft for a little girl! You're SUPPOSED to be using her to continue your longest WWE Championship reign of the modern era!

"Okay, that's enough. Go get ready so we can go." I told her.

AJ's POV

So I go in my room, and contemplate on what I should wear. Finally I decided on a greenish dress with some caramel boots, a white sweater with a greenish flower on the left, it would be on the right when I put it on, same color nail polish, a white bracelet with a greenish flower on it, cute greenish earrings, a ring the same color, and my caramel purse. After a 30 minute shower, I apply some mascara, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and some lipstick, straighten my hair and get ready.

Punk's POV

When I get to my room, I decide to go ahead and take a shower and get ready. I decide to wear a baby blue shirt with a navy blue tie, dark blue jeans, and some brown dress shoes. I top it off with a white jacket. It only took my about 30 minutes, so that leaves about an hour before I go get AJ.

An Hour Later...

AJ's POV

So I'm just sitting, waiting for Punk when my phone rings. Wonder who could be calling me around this time? It's 11:30. Most superstars and divas are in their rooms, getting rest because we all have a big calendar shoot in the morning at 10 am. I don't know why I'M still awake. If anyone should be sleep right now it's ME. I tend to oversleep when I got to bed late. Whatever. Anyway, I look at the caller ID and I scream! (In a good way because it's someone I haven't talked to in a while).

So there it is! Who do YOU think it is? Is it a girl or a boy? Is it Dolph begging for her to come back? Is it her best friend? Leave your guess below! It seems like Punk is starting to fall for her. Will he reconsider his plan? Tune in to find out! My partner xziggyx is working on our cover page, she is working REALLY hard, and it will be done very soon!

Don't forget to:

Vote

&

Comment! <3

Thefuturemrsorton119 and xziggyx

Angelique and Holly