Chapter Ten- Surprise!

Punk's POV

It's time for my date with AJ, and time for me to ask her to be my girlfriend. Great timing Punk. 5 days before MITB.... So I decide to call her, to make sure she remembers.

L- Hello?

P- Hey, it's me. Are we still on for later?

L- Of course! I'm getting ready now.

P- Good. So am I. I'll see you in about an hour.

L- Okay. Bye.

P- Bye.

So I guess she did remember..... As I'm getting ready, I think about what Dolph and I were talking about yesterday.....

Flashback

Dolph's POV

So I'm at the shoot, watching AJ, and next to me is one of the 7 men I will be competing with in the MITB All-Stars match for a WWE Championship match including Randy Orton, who has a shoulder injury but will be back Sunday, RVD, Daniel Bryan, Kane, and Christian.

"So Dolph, do you regret breaking up with AJ?" Punk asks me. I wonder why he would ask me such a question.... he's probably trying to distract me...

"Of course. But I think I did the right thing by breaking up with her. For one, she technically cost me my third World Heavyweight Championship. And, we both have been pretty successful since the breakup. She has a chance to win her first Diva's Championship, and I have a chance to win the All-Stars MITB Ladder match, that pretty much gurantees that I will become the next WWE Champion."

"Oh. Well, you do know AJ and I are a thing now. But it's just an act. I'm just using her to get to the WWE Championship."

"Why? Why would you use an innocent and sweet girl like AJ? You know I'm going to tell her right?"

"No you're not. Because if you do, I'll personally make sure you don't win at MITB. So what do you care about most? Your ex who doesn't even think about you, or the prestigious WWE Championship?" Now that's where he is SO wrong! Little did he know, I'm going to tap that later tonight! But I had to make it seem like I was better off with AJ, which she and I both know that's not true....

"Fine. I won't tell her. But it's a fair fight at MITB."

"See you at MITB." We shook hands and he walked off. I had an evil grin on my face as he walked away.

End of flashback

****************************************************

No wonder Dolph said yes, I'm one helluva manipulator! Now that I have Dolph thinking it'll be a fair fight at MITB, I just gotta win AJ over, and I'll be the next WWE Champion! I'm already a heel in the eyes of the WWE Universe, so this will fit right into the storyline! Now, to get ready....

AJ's POV

 It's time for Punk to pick me up when my phone rings.

I hear voices in my head, they counsel me, they understand, they talk to me

L- Hey, Randy!

O- Hey lady! What are you doing?

L- Getting ready to go out with Punk.

O- Oh. Are you taking it slow like I told you?

L- ............

O- I'll take that as a no. Have you had sex with him yet?

L- RANDY!

O- Well, I wanna know if you're taking it slow...

L- Fine! Yes! I had sex with CM Punk, and it was gooood!

O- TMI! TMI!

L- Well, you wanted to know. So how you doing?

O- I'm doing good. Actually, I'm all healed up, but you know Vince. I have to make an epic return at MITB.

L- Yeah. Well, I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye.

O- Bye.

As I'm hanging up with Randy, I hear a knock at my door. I open it, and it's Punk.

"Hey. You ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

The big suprise moment

So after we've stuffed ourselves with good Italian food, Punk is silent, like he's getting ready to do something BIG.

"So what's the big surprise you were talking about yesterday?" I snap him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah. First, close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just close your eyes."

"Okay." I close my eyes, anxious to see what he has in store for me.

"Open your eyes now." I open my eyes and he's on one knee with a 14 karat ring. OMG! He's going to asks me to marry him! I can't!

"AJ Lee, will you--"

"I can't!"

"What?"

"I can't-- I can't marry you, Punk."

"Who said I was asking you to marry me?" Whew! Glad that's not it! But what is he going to ask me?

"So, what are you going to ask me?"

"AJ Lee, will you, be my girlfriend?" He asks as he puts the ring on my finger.

"Oh my God Punk! Yes! Yes, I will be your girlfriend!" I jump up and hug and kiss him.

"Let's go." He tells me.

"Okay." So we leave the restuarant.

At the hotel

Punk's POV

I walk AJ to her room, then head to my room. I can't believe she thought I was going to ask her to marry her! I'm not that desperate...... So I change into my comfortable Best in the World boxers. By now, I look at the clock, and it's 12:45. Good thing we don't go live on Smackdown... I fall asleep thinking about winning at MITB.

Yay!!! I'm at over 300 reads! Thanks a lot guys! What do you think will happen at Smackdown? Will Randy return on Smackdown? Was he just telling AJ he'll return at MITB to surprise her? Will the storyline kiss happen at Smackdown or MITB? Tell me what you think!

Thefuturemrsorton119