Chapter 33

My heart dropped. Aiden texted Grace. It may not seem huge, but it really is. Before what he did to me, Grace and him were really close. They were like brother and sister. Now they couldn't stand each other. So that meant that they never talked, let alone texted, to each other.

Louis' grip around my waist tightened when Grace mentioned Aiden's name, bringing me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest as he stroked my hair. "Why?" I asked slowly, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

Grace heaved a sigh. "I think he's drunk." she told me, walking closer. "But his message is readable."

"What did he say?" Louis asked, trying to look at her phone.

Grace read the message off her phone. "'I want to talk to her. I need her. Help me get her please.'"

My eyebrows furrowed. "Is he talking about me?" I was so confused. First, he abuses me throughout most of our relationship, then we break up. After breaking up, almost a year later he shows up out of nowhere, beats the shit out of me. THEN he tells Grace that he wants me back?

Louis pulled me closer, if possible, into his chest, tightening his grip even more. I could barely breathe but I could careless. As long as I was close to Louis, it didn't really matter.

"He is not getting her. She's mine." His voice was low. He sounded so protective and possessive over me that my heart warmed even more than usual.

I looked back at Grace who had her eyebrows furrowed. "Did you say anything back?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I told him to fuck off and that you were really happy now," her eyes flickered to Louis, a small smile on her face which quickly faded. "Then he texted back, saying that he was in London, and that he'll do anything to get you." My best friend looked at me with fear filled eyes. "Jordie, what are we going to do?"

Harry and Gemma walked up right then, playfully pushing each other. "Hey guys, our families are leaving." Harry told us. He looked between us then looked into his girlfriend's eyes, going into panic mode from what he saw. Harry wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, and whispering stuff in her ear. Gemma looked between us, looking confused. I heard Grace whisper to Harry was had happened, causing him to physically freeze as his eyes made their way over to me. I gave a small nod to confirm what had happened. Harry quickly let go of Grace, walking to short distance over to me, pulling me into a hug. Well, Louis and I; my boyfriend wasn't going to let go of me. I wrapped an arm around Harry, squeezing him a little. "He isn't coming near you, love." he whispered in my ear. I gave him a small, almost sad smile, as he pulled away. He clapped at hand on Louis' back. They shared a looking, as of they were talking to each other with their eyes. I still didn't know how they did that. Harry stepped over to Grace bringing her into his arms. Gemma just stood there looking confused. With a look from me, as if to say 'later', she nodded.

"We should all go say bye to our families." Louis said, pulling away from me just to take my hand in his. Louis lead the way up and out of the basement, to the living room where everyone was hugging.

The girls decided that they were going to go back to their places, except Grace, since they didn't have any clothes with them. I smiled a real smile as I hugged the boys' parents and siblings, not really wanting to say goodbye to them. I loved all of them so much already.

"Well tonight was fun." Simon said once everyone was gone. He walked over to me, giving me a hug. "I'm going to sleep. Night Jorge, good to have you back," he whispered the last part to me, squeezing me tighter before releasing me. "Goodnight, Grace, boys." he nodded towards them, walking towards the stairs.