Chapter 3

"Umm.. Jordan? Why are we in the basement? We've been down here before and seen everything." Liam said.

I looked at all the guys; they were confused as well. Of course they're confused. No one knows about "my room" besides me, Simon, and the people who built this place. "Well boys, you haven't seen the whole basement." They were still confused.

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked. I grinned.

"I'll show you." and with that I pushed on the wall we were standing in front of. Even though I hadn't been here in forever I still knew where exactly it was. It was a secret door to my place. Inside the secret room was all kinds of arcade games; old fashion games. There was also a huge flat screen with any game system you could think of. In the corner was a snack bar but it was empty. Niall ran over to the snack bar and searched the entire bar. When he didn't find anything, he put on the saddest/cutest face ever. Also in the room was a book shelf, one side filled with movies and the other with books.

Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Niall were speechless at the site of my secret place. Their faces were priceless. I knew this would be a boy's dream party room.

"Has this always been here?" Zayn asked. I nodded.

"Of course. This is my secret place. Simon let me have it to hang out in. It was meant to be a room for Simon but he let me have it. Over the years, he got all these things for me. Now it's my hide away." I looked at each of them. "No one knows about this place. Just me, Simon, and now you five guys. Don't tell anyone please. This is my safe haven."

They nodded. Harry spoke, "We won't tell anyone Jordan. We promise." The other boys promised to keep this a secret.

"Alright then. Let's play some games boys." I walked over to one of the big couches around the tv, "Oh and please don't cry when I beat your asses."

They laughed and jumped on the couches. Louis sat by me and Liam sat his over side. Liam leaned over Louis and said, "Oh and by the way I love your outfit, Jordan." he smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. And so the game was on.

After me beating them all in almost all my video games, we started to get bored.

"Alright guys, I'm bored and when I'm bored I sleep and when I sleep I don't wake up until at least five hours later so how about we get to know each other better?" I suggested. They agreed. "Okay so who's got a girlfriend? I just want to know because I've heard things so I'm not sure."

"I'm dating Danielle." Liam said.

"I'm dating Perri." Zayn said.

"I'm dating Shelby Madison." said Niall.

"And I'm dating Eleanor," Louis said. I felt a little sad that he was dating Eleanor but I want him to be happy and I just met him.

"And I am single as a pringle and ready to mingle." Harry said and added, "So you can call me any time." he winked.

I died of laughter. Harry had a hurt look on his face an the others were laughing too. "I'm sorry Harry, but I would never date you. You seem like what I would call a player and I've dated a player before. I loved him and he broke me. You're probably way more than that though. Don't get me wrong you totally hot but you're not my type." All of them were silent. Shit I shouldn't have said that. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that Harry, forgive me please? You are one of my idols and I'd hate for you to hate me but now you probably hate me and I understand, I'm so so so sorry." I rambled on.

"No I'm not mad. It's okay." Harry said looking at me totally serious.

"Thank god!" I yelled and ran and gave Harry a hug. He hugged me back and laughed. When we let go I said, "Okay let's move on." They all laughed.

"Jordan how bout you tell is about yourself." Louis said. I nodded.

"Alright but my life is very boring," I sighed. "Well I'm 19, just got out of high school. In high school I was bullied but I was also sort of popular. I have a best friend named Grace who went with her family to France for the summer and I miss her like crazy. I play guitar, piano, triangle, but I mainly play drums. I sing. I draw. I dance. I was forced to work for American Eagle as a model by my mother but got fired because I never did my job and I didn't want to be there. That's but it.. Oh! I have a secret talent too!" I told them really fast.

"What's your secret talent, love?" Zayn asked.

I grinned, "Well I can rap but not really anyone knows." They laughed.

Niall said, "Rap for us!" he and the other bounced up and down excitedly.

I sighed. "Finnneee." They cheered. I started to rap Ass Like That by Eminem. "What do you mean freeze please I'm a human being I have needs I'm not done not til I finish peeing I am not resisting arrest I am agreeing minister officer I'm already in my knees I can't get on the ground any further it's impossible for me and do not treat me like a murder I just like to pee pee yes I made R&B." I stopped rapping and looked at the boys. They were standing up, cheering. I smiled.

Louis ran over, picked me up and spun me around. He squeezed me and I squeezed him too, hanging on for dear life. "Jordan that was so so soo amazing!" Louis screamed. The other agreed.

"Thanks I don't do it for just anybody so consider yourselves lucky." they laughed at me. Lou finally put me down.

"Alright alright boys. Calm down." They all finally settled down.

We all talked for about an hour after I rapped for them. The boys are all down to earth guys, unlike most famous people. I already know that from Simon and all their video diaries. Almost everything they told me about themselves I knew. Like Louis' obsession with carrots; Liam's obsession with Toy Story; Harry is into older ladies and loves cats or puddles as he calls them. Niall's true love is food and Zayn is obsessed with his looks. I told them a lot about myself. I felt like though I've only known them for bit even a day, I could trust all five of the boys. I felt true friendship from them and I've only felt that about two times in my whole life. Yup I can now consider them like brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely Tributers!!! Thanks for reading!! I have nine read so far!!!

Tell me what ya think!! Comment and vote and follow me please!!!

Love you all!!!!!!!! Again thanks for reading!!! XD