Chapter 7

So it's been a few days since I met the girlfriends. Me, Shelby, Danielle, and Perrie have been texting. They too have become like my best friends. I tell them everything, especially Dani. I talked to her about Eleanor. She said that she and El use to be best friends. Now they barely hang out and when they do it's when they're with the boys.

Me an the boys were sitting in the living room, watching Beautiful Creatures. It was at the part where Ethan talks about the Titanic. I thought it was funny and died of laughter. The guys gave me looks that said, are you crazy or something. I stopped laughing when I saw them. Then they started to laugh at me.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and were soon joined by Simon. "Hello boys, Jordan." All of us mumbled our hellos; we were too into the movie.

Simon grabbed the remote and pressed pause. He stood in front if the tv and started talking. "Okay so you know how you guys are going in tour soon?" We all nodded. "Alright good. Well management has been working on all the scheduling for the whole tour for a few months. You want to you know when it starts?"

The boys and I started screaming at him a few different things like, "tell us now Cowell," or, "YES YES YES!" Louis said, "The Carrot King commands you to tell us now!" Uncle Si gave him a glare and it shut Lou right up. I laughed.

"Alright, it starts a month from today." It was June 17th, "So you all have a month to get everything together. Go shopping and what not." Simon started to walk out of the room. "I have to go to America for a week. I'll be back."

I was shocked. He was just leaving. No bye. No hug. No nothing. I ran to the door and outside to him about to get in his limo.

"Uncle Si!" I yelled and ran down the steps. Simon saw me then started to walk towards me. When we were face to face I hugged him. I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry Jordan," Si said, "I'm running late. My flight leaves in an hour. I'll call you when I can and I'll be back soon." He let go of me. "Bye Jorge," He's always called me Jorge for some reason. "tell the boys mg farewells." With that he walked back to his limo, get in, and he was gone.

I walked back into the living room where the boys were still watching Beautiful Creatures. They were getting really getting into it. Niall was stuffing his face with popcorn, handfuls at a time, but he was bringing his hand up to his mouth very slowly, like he was concentrating intensely on the movie. Liam was leaning forwards from his place in the couch with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. Zayn was sitting back, looking like his usual calm self but had an intense look in his eyes. Louis was staring at the tv with his mouth hanging open and doing the same thing as Liam. Harry was the funniest. He was on the floor, close to the tv, his mouth and eyes wide. He was on his stomach with his hands supporting his head. He looked like one of their fans watching an interview.

I went to sit back in my sit, which was in-between Zayn and Louis. The movie was almost over and now they were all on the edge of their seats; Harry was on his knees and close to the tv. When Ethan yelled Lena's name the movie was over. Silence filled the room. Looking over all the boys, their expressions were the same: shocked. Then all hell broke loose. Niall through popcorn everywhere, Liam jumped up and paced the room,fingers running through his hair; Zayn was jumping up and down screaming "NO! NO! NO!"; Louis was also yelling. He was yelling things like, "It can't just end like that!" and "Hell no! N-no! Just no! It can't end!" I don't think he knew there's a sequel. Harry was quiet, he was right in front of the tv with his forehead on the screen and his hand rubbing it. Then Harry bursted out, "NO! IT CAN'T END LIKE THAT! H-he remembered her! He fucking remembered her! Noooooooo!" then he dramatically fell over in the floor, fake sobbing. Louis ran over to him and hugged him.

"I know Hazza, I know. It's okay." Louis comforted him. Harry 'cried' into his shoulder.

Finally, they all calmed down. We sat in silence for a second until I broke it with my laughter. "You guys are so dramatic!" I said between giggles. "It's just a movie." I told them though I totally bad the same reaction as them did after watching it.

They glared at me. "It was just a good movie and we can believe it had to end like that." Niall explained. The others agreed. They all seemed a bit sad.

"Aww guys! I think they're going to be making a sequel." They looked at me dumbfounded. Of course, they don't read that much. "Guys, the movie is made after a book series."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" they all screamed. They can be so dumb sometimes.

"Alright what are we going to do now?" Harry asked. We all thought about it.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going shopping! Peace out my bitches!" I exclaimed and hopped up off the couch. I grabbed my little Hunger Games bag that had all my stuff in it and my phone and started out the door. When I was almost to the bottom of the steps, the front door opened and five very hyped up teenage boys came running down the steps after me.

"Alrighty then. We're going to the mall!" Louis yelled "Let's shop."

Oh jeez. This will be so much funny, note the sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Thanks so much for reading! I have 50 reads!!!! I am SO SO SO happy. I have all you guys to thank for. Tell me what you guys think.

Comment, vote, follow me!!!