Chapter 12

Finally Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall were all ready. We all got off the bus and were met by a few of bodyguards and screaming girls. There weren't that many girls, probably about 20 but that was because it was only noon; there would be a lot more later. The guys all stopped to sign things and took picture with most of them. It was so cute watching the boys sign things for their fans. The girls were so happy just to be in the same parking lot as One Direction, now they were ecstatic.

During rehearsals, the boys sang for the first few hours while I watched, or hung out with Lou, the makeup artist, or watched Lou's daughter Lux. Lux is one of the cutest things ever!

I was sitting in the second role with Lux, watching the boys sing. I'd never been to one of their concerts in person so I'd never heard them sing live. They sounded awesome.

"Hawwy!" Lux screamed. I looked up and saw the boys making their way towards us.

"Lux!" Harry yelled. He ran towards us an grabbed the baby girl out of my arms. Lux was giggling uncontrollably as Harry tickled her stomach. Her laugh is the cutest thing ever!

"So Jordan." Louis said from next to me. I turned to look into his blue orbs. "It's your turn to practice."

I frowned. "Booooo!!!" I practically yelled in his face. The guys, besides Louis, laughed at me.

"But you have to!" Louis yelled back. I think he wants a yelling contest.... That is what he will get.

"But I don't want too!" I yelled.

"You have to Jord!" Louis yelled. The others were just sitting there watching me and Louis with amusement.

"Ugh fine! You're mean!" I stood up and fake pouted.

"Aww Jordan. I'm sorry," he said sarcastically while standing up next to me. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

I rubbed my invisible beard, "Give me all your carrots." I tried to keep a serious face, which I successfully did.

Louis gave a mock mortified expression. "No! Not my carrots!"

"Fine then." I crossed my arms across my chest and walked towards the stage.

During the tour I'd be singing covers of songs since I don't have any of my own. For the first concert I would be singing Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars. I got to choose the song. It is an awesome song and I love the Hunger Games so I chose it. I got on stage and was given a mic by one of the stage crew members. The music started and I began to sing:

I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling,

Everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold on to this lullaby