Chapter 11

After fighting for about five minutes over what our sleeping arrangements were, we finally decided on this: (right side) Zayn on the bottom, me in the middle and Harry in the top bunk; (left side) Niall on the bottom bunk, Louis in the middle and Liam on the top bunk. It was funny seeing the boys fight over which bunk they get; I didn't really fight because I was the first the get to the beds. Louis won the other middle bunk by doing rock paper scissors with Niall.

Now the guys were in the kitchen because we 'bout to die from hunger'. That boys is so dramatic. I was putting away some of my clothes. I had one of my bags on my bunk, pulling random clothes out and folding them. By mistake I hit Bert the Farting Hippo off the bed and onto the floor. When he hit the floor, he made a farting noise that caused me to laugh.

"What the bloody hell was that?" a voice said from behind me. I spun around to find all five boys looking between me and Bert with confused looks on their faces.

I picked Bert up off the floor. "This is Bert the Farting Hippo." I stated proudly. Their faces went from confused to amused, then they began to laugh.

"Only you would have that Jord." Liam said after they got done laughing.

I shook my head. "I think a lot of NCIS fans have a Bert hippo." They looked at me confused again. "You guys know what NCIS is right?" I asked in disbelief. The five of them shook their heads. My jaw dropped. "You have not lived yet then." I went into my bag and pulled out all the season of NCIS. "Now we are going to watch this wonder tv series. Starting with season one." They all groaned. Time to teach these boys about NCIS.

It was now about 10 o'clock. The boys and I were on season two of NCIS. They were really getting into it.

"Gibbs is bad ass." Zayn said from his spot in the couch. They other nodded their heads in agreement.

"Tony's hot." I stated. The boys turned their heads towards me. "What?" I asked.

"Did you just say Tony's hot?" Louis asked in disbelief.

I nodded. "Yes. Michael Weatherly is hot., and he's on my list of hottest celebrities." I told them.

"Who else is on your list?" Niall asked curiously.

"Are we on it?" Harry asked. They were now all paying attention to me, totally forgetting about the show.

I smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know." I laughed. "I have Josh Hutcherson, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Liam And Chris Hemsworth. People like that." I told them.

"Of course. Josh Hutcherson." Liam said, laughing a little. They know I love The Hunger Games.

I shoved him a little. "Shut up. I've always loved Josh. Hutcher forever!" I yelled, throwing my arms up in the air. I stood up. "Well boys, I am going to sleep. Goodnight my bitches." I waved and walked back to the bunks.

I grabbed some PINK yoga pants, a sports bra, and a tank top and went to the bath to change and brush my teeth. After I did everything I went back to my bunk. I was about to climb in when I felt a breath on the back of my neck. Spinning around, I came face to face to Louis. He was VERY close, I could feel his breath on my lips. A shiver went down my spine from being so close.

"You forgot Bert." Louis said, holding up the hippo and sitting it on the bunk behind me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.