Chapter 4

My back hurt, my neck hurt, and there was something very warm next to me. I've never been this uncomfortable when I sleep. Usually sleep's the best thing in the world but right then, it was the worst.

Opening my eyes revealed why I was so uncomfortable: I was sleeping, laying sideways onto the arm of the couch with Louis' arms wrapped around me. That explains the warmth I was feeling.

Louis was cute when he slept. His mouth was open slightly, snoring ever so lightly you could barely hear it. His brown hair was all over the place; I don't really so how though, by the way we slept. Weird. Louis' arms were around me a little tightly. I felt safe and comfortable though my back and neck was hurting. I felt- WOW! Jordan shut up! You only met this boy yesterday and he has a girlfriend! I sighed, knowing it was completely true.

I didn't see any of the other boys so they were probably smart and went up to their room last night. "Louis." I whispered. He didn't move. So I spoke louder, "Loouuiiss. Wake upp." he stirred a little but didn't wake up. I decided being nice about waking him up wasn't going to work. " LOUIS!! WAKE UP!! I HAVE TO PEE!!" I screamed in his ear.

He jumped up, causing us to bump heads. Well that hurt. When Louis looked up, he was still in a daze from sleep and from hitting our heads together. It was actually quite funny, the look on his face was priceless when he realized that his arms were around me and he just hit me with his head.

"I am so sorry Jordan! Are you okay?" he asked letting go of me. I laughed at him. He's too cute!

"Louis it's okay!" I kept laughing at him, it was just too funny. Then he started laughing at me, laughing at him. It was quite weird, since there was nothing funny for us to be laughing at.

While our little laugh fit, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry all come down the stairs. We were in the normal basement instead of the secret room because last night we wanted to watch a movie on a big screen like we were at an actual movie theater. Me and Louis were still laughing. The others were looking at us strangely.

Liam asked, "Are you guys alright?" This just made us laugh harder.

Finally we both calmed down enough. "Yes we're fine." I smiled and so did Louis.

"Alright well Simon called and said to get everyone up because he has a surprise for us." Harry said. Niall added, "Well it's mostly a surprise for Jordan."

Shit. A surprise from Simon. I hated surprises period, but a surprise from Simon? Well I can't stand them. He always got me something that cost a lot of money. I hate when people spend money on me; especially from my uncle.

"Yay. This should be awesome." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice. Before any of them could stay anything, I went upstairs and to the second floor, to my room.

This room's amazing. I wonder what the guys's rooms look like. Anyways, I went to my huge bathroom and took a hot shower. While in the shower, I began to sing; something I always did in the shower. Once I was finish I stepped out and went to my walk-in closet. Yesterday I had talked Harry, Louis and Zayn into helping me with unpacking. Liam had taken Niall to Nando's to get him to shut up about being hungry. It took awhile to get everything in my closet and dresser because they kept messing around with my clothes. Like Louis taking one of my bras, putting it on and running around the whole house singing "Sexy and I Know It". It was quite hilarious but it took forever for me to chase him around to get my bra back.

I picked out my outfit for the day: blue skinny jeans with a purple v-neck with a white tank top and a neon blue Jack Wills hoodie. I also put on my Jordan's. Jordan's is my favorite shoe brand. Michael Jordan was and is the best basketball player ever. Plus the shoes are just plain amazing! I dried and straightened my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. Nothing really special about me. Plain blue eyes, short height, not to skinny. Just a normal looking person. My favorite about me is my hair because of my hot pink tips. Other than that, nothing special. I've been told exactly that before, one too many times.

After looking at myself for a few minutes, I went downstairs to be greeted by five very hyper boys. Niall was running around yelling about him being hungry. Liam was being chased by Zayn who was holding about five spoons in his hands. Harry and Louis were wrestling on the floor because Harry took Lou's carrots. These boys were something special. When I made it to the bottom of the stairs, the front door open.

Simon walked in and just stared at the boys. Uh-oh Sherrie [AN: Quote from Vampire Diaries. Damon!! XD] Simon looks pissed!! The boys are gonna get it, I thought to myself, trying not to laugh.

Suddenly, like I had predicted, Simon yelled, "Boys! If you don't calm down in the next five seconds then there will be no girlfriends, no drinking, no going out, no anything for a week!" The boys jumped surprised at his sudden out burst but instantly sat down on the couch. They all mumbled a "sorry Uncle Si." I started laughing at them.

All six of them turned around to look at me. Apparently no one saw me standing there the whole time. "I-I'm so-rrryy! It's just Si-Simon! You are so funny when you're serious! And you boys, your f-f-faces! Oh my god!! Im DYING!!" I laughed at them even harder.

"Simon?" Zayn asked "Dies she always laugh at things that aren't that funny?" Simon nodded, drilling looking at me with a strange look but I could see a hint of amusement in his eyes.

I stopped laughing and glared. Now they laughed. "Shut up! I thought I was funny! It doesn't have to be funny to you." I fake pouted.

Still laughing, Louis got up from the couch and walked over to me. He put his arm around my shoulders. "Aww it's okay Jordan! We know you don't actually understand anything funny!" he said jokingly. I playfully shoved him.

Finally Simon and the boys of One Direction calmed down. Me and the boys all sat on the couches. I sat on one in-between Harry and Louis, Liam and Niall sat on another couch, and Zayn sat on a chair by himself. We all listened to Simon.

"Alright. So I have some news. Boys, soon we are starting a tour." We all cheered. Another tour! Wow! "Not just any tour but a world tour. And we need an opening act. We've found this girl. She's 19 just got out of high school. She has an amazing voice. I have heard her personally and love her voice. Everyone thinks she is the best. Can anyone guess who it's going to be?" We were all confused. Simon sighed. "Okay how about I describe her for you all?" he asked, we nodded. "She sort of short. Bright blue eyes. Brown hair with hot pink tips." by this someone popped into my head but it can't be. "She's always wearing these pair if Jordan's which she's in love with. Her favorite band is One Direction. Loves all superheroes. Wears graphic tees all the time." All the boys had a grin in their faces. Were they thinking was I wa- "Oh and one more thing: She's my niece." My eyes went wide from shock. He was talking about me? He was talking about me! The boys were all cheering and laughing. I was shocked then suddenly, a scream escaped my mouth. And a LOUD scream.

"You're going on tour with us!" The boys yelled bringing me into a group hug. We all jumped up and down.

"I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! This is my four part! I hope you guys like it!!!

Comment, follow, vote please!

Thanks for reading my Tributers!!! Love you all!!