Chapter 2

Naruto's view

I dropped my henge/mask oh this is going to be fun. Once its gone their faces were priceless. "You're a girl!!!" all four of them yelled. "Yeah but I don't care if I'm a boy or a girl their basically the same thing." "No their not girls are weaker, but you are basically the same level as Sasuke and just proven Sakura is the weakest kunoichi." said Kakashi but still wow he said that in front of her.

"Actually I'm Anbu level Kakashi-sensei its just hokage wanted me to get friends my age." is what i said. "Wait you're in Anbu!!! Then whats you're name?" "Bloody-Kitsune, level SSS-rank, status- if seen run for your life you will be killed immediately unless i find that your innocent." Everyone in the room paled at what i said except for hokage. "Can we have our mission jiji." "Of course Naru-chan." the hokage said. "Let Tazuna in."

The moment the guy entered the room my nose scrunched. I went up in front of him and said, "go wash and scrub your mouth. You stink really bad." After I said that he got pretty angry look that said 'i'll murder you'. I paid no mind to it and said, "We should get going I don't want to wait any longer than I already have to." They finally started to go, but I stayed to talk to the hokage.

"Naruto he's obliviously hiding something keep an eye on him and also please be careful." "You got it jiji-ojisan." I know someone is watching behind the doors and I got a feeling that it is Sasuke and I smirked, sneaky bastard. He left his chakra signature was gone.

I went to my compound, and yes I just burned down the shitty apartment so now the villagers won't still my shit anymore. As I put my blood on the blood seal I still felt someone watching me, but it was the one from this morning. I just went inside the nice smell of pine and the beautiful wooden floor. It felt like home ha it is my home, let me correct myself my parents and my house. When I entered the hallway, their's my parents photo my eyes dulled. I wish I could of at least grew up with them from the looks they were completely happy and full of joy. Only problem is I lost my joy when I was three years old because of the villagers abusing me. At least I got Kurama out of this, he helped me when I was five.

Flashback

I was in the middle of training, then I went walking home still in my henge of course. Then I heard running so I turned around because I had a feeling they were going to abuse me again. There they are, they're after me again is what I thought. So I started running as fast as I can. Kept turning corners until I hit a dead end. I was scared so I was about to add chakra to my feet and jump over the wall, but one of the villagers got me. He threw me against the wall, it hurt but their was no escaping it so I prepared myself. I immediately bundled up into a ball.

There's so much pain I was crying alot and this made the villagers do more. That is until I blacked out, I woke up in a sewer. "So this is my mind scape cool but yet it could possibly why it looks this way is because of the abuse." I muttered to myself. I then heard something so I decided to check it out. When I got there.......

Sorry but wait till the next chapter and I'm hoping ur enjoying it. :)