Chapter 15

End of First Stage of Exams

Beginning of Second Stage of Exams

Naruto's view

I can't believe Sakura would actually raise her hand!!! Sakura would have died by me if Ibiki got to her first. Then I realized Anko is our next examiner, ya. Someone I don't mind hanging out, sometimes. Anko will come through that window any second now. Sasuke was looking at me strange since I was looking out the window. When the window was shattered I grabbed onto Anko and yelled, "Hi Anko-nee-chan!!!"

When she noticed I hugged her she yelled, "Naru-nee-chan" and squished me till I was turning blue. Also Sasuke took me away from Anko, and started to glare at her for touching me. I noticed that he's gotten pretty possessive. Anko noticed this and smirked, "Hey can't I hug my little adopted sister." Anko said very sweetly wile smirking. "Sorry Anko-nee, but can we start the 2nd-exams soon?" I asked her kindly and she nodded.

"Alright everyone follow me and we're going to start the 2nd-exam at the forest of death." she yelled out and some people paled at the name, but still went. Sasuke and I went together and good thing I had packed just in case, aka seals on my arm. Right now it's lunch time and afterwards, that's when the exam will begin.

All the rookie except for my team, keeps looking at me because I'm a girl. Also because I'm dating Sasuke. That's when I seen Konohamaru and I wave at him, and when Anko saw him and two other little kids that aren't supposed to be here yelled, "What are you brats doing here?" "We're interviewing them and asking questions for the paper." "Alright, but do it quickly." "Yes mam."

So he asked questions, and now he's asking my team some questions to. Once he was done, they left to go make it into a paper. Now starts the second exam in a few mins.

I can't wait to kill or just knock them out since their genin. Except for that snake that's about to enter my and Anko's territory. Sasuke looked at me and said, "Hn, do you want to carry the scroll." "Yep just to make sure you don't do anything stupid." I said while grinning, but then Sakura had to ruin the moment. "Sasuke-kun won't do anything stupid Naruto-baka!" God she's annoying. When a mission starts and she's about to get attacked, I'll let it happen to see if she can protect herself. I mean we're ninjas after all, not banshees.

*BEEP* The game of hunting has began!!!

We got inside and when we landed, I just remembered something. I forgot about getting a new alarm clock!!! I turned to Sasuke and said, "I forgot to bye a new alarm clock." with anime tears running down my face. Sasuke sighed and said, "I bought a new alarm clock or did you forget how you woke up?" Yep I forgot, but I'm not admitting it in front of him. Just then I sensed a new toy to play with. Also from my reaction, Sasuke knew I was going to go 'play' with him. So I went after him, and knocked him out real quick. I also noticed he left his teammates behind *sigh*, idiot" I replied to the guy that's unconscious.

I got back and Sasuke asked me, "Did he have anything?" "Sadly no, but he left his teammates behind." was all I have to say and then Sasuke sighed. It's bad that I got the sighing from him. Hm, we need to do a password for when we know if it's an enemy. "Hey Sasuke make a password." he seems to get the idea pretty quickly and knowing I'm not paying attention except for Sakura.

That's when a gust of wind blew me back, and Sasuke and Sakura we're in the same spot with the enemy aka the snake. Now that I think about it, was it the snake that was watching me? Oh well I just need to get to my teammates fast! Just then a giant snake came out and 'tried' to eat me, but then one of my animal friends killed it. I thanked him and went on my way really fast.

Hey Kurama "Yes kit?" Can you tell me we're exactly my teammates are? "Can't you sense them?" Oh I forgot I can do that since I haven't done that in a while "Yeah, which is why your old man needs to send you on some S-ranks missions." I agree with you their "I'm going to give you half my chakura kit so you can defeat that snake." Thanks Kura "No problem kit."

So how do you guys like it, well I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for not updating for a while like my other book to. Well enjoy this Chapter and please comment!!!