Chapter 22

Naruto's view

When we got to the gate of the leaf village, I can hear some ninja saying she's back or traitor. We went got to the tower and went inside.

I see a new hokage and the old man telling her more things. "Hey old man and Ima call you ba-chan." The fifth hokage looked at me and asked "Aren't you a rogue ninja?" "Well it was a mission to get stronger and to get more information on the outside since ero-senin wasn't doing a good job because he keeps peaking at women."

"Hey Naruto long time no see and is that your kid?" "Yep jiji this is my kid, hey menma say hi to jiji." Menma looked at jiji and said, "How are you strong cause you look weak, and why does the civilian council rule over shinobe when you are supposed to. Also you have a shinobi council for a reason, but they don't rule over you, you are supposed to rule over them." They were looking at my kid amazed and I said, "Well looks like I'm not the only one thinking that."

That got everyone's attention and most were shocked that I thought of that to. Well it was true the Hokage is meant to rule over everything and the civilian council is ruining the shinobe for us cause they keep dieing quickly or quitting.

I told them that they didn't have the one-nine jinchuriky because I kept sneaking out of the base and saved them. All that's left for us is to get rid of the Akatsuki. Though that can wait for a bit longer since Orochimaru will go around announced dead.

When I turned around, I seen Sasuke right there and I smiled cause it's been so long since I've seen him. Then he looked at me and stepped forward, grabbed my arm, and shushined us away from the tower. Once we arrived at the Uchiha's house*cough mansion cough*, he pulled me inside.

He looked at me while still walking and said, "Just to make it clear, no I didn't hookup with anyone, and also I made a room for our child." while smiling after that was said still looking at me. I smiled back at him and said, "At least now I know that my kid will see her dad everyday. Also, I want to go on a date with you."

I seen that he looked shocked, happy, and excited that I asked him. Seems like he wanted to know if I still loved him to, and I always have and always will love him.

Sorry its short but I promise to try and make another chapter soon. Can't promise cause I'm taking tests since its school and near the end of the year. I also had a lot of studying and homework that I had to do and couldn't work on the this book much. Hope you guys enjoy!!!