Chapter 19

Time skip to Third exams- Sasuke vs. Gaara

Naruto's view

Now I get to watch Sasuke beat Gaara, and I won against Neji. I also think I made him see the light instead of the dark. Two-One week of staying here though, but I can't back out now since I already planned to leave to Orochimaru. I also made sure he isn't interfering with the third exams, because I told him I'll go with him after I become chunin.

At least the 3rd Hokage won't die, and Sasuke is definitely safe since he doesn't have the curse mark. Two more weeks for me, and I'll be gone as a rouge ninja. I really do hope Sasuke won't hate me after this, but I can't blame him since he had a hard childhood, like me.

"Hajime!" looks like they started the match.

*time skip*

Sasuke thrusted his chidori in the dome where Garra is in, but something isn't right about Garra.

Hey kit What is it Kurama That 's my brother's jinchuriki and the seal isn't completed No wonder he's in pain I bet both are Yeah kit and something is about to happen if you don't stop him Yeah but I need a distraction

"AHHHH!" to late it looks like.

Third point of view

Gaara is letting Shikaku out, and everyone is thinking, 'It's going to be like the nine-tails attack.'

Sasuke's view

What the hell? He's turning into a monster, well it looks like I'm going to have to try and do something before the village gets attacked. Then I see Naruto run right towards it!

"Naruto what are you doing?!?!" I yelled but she ignored me and went into many hand seals that I can't even see.

Naruto's view

I went threw many hand seals to seal Shikaku up properly instead of this weak ass seals. Right before he could hit me, I slammed my hand on his seal. Then he went back to normal, and fell asleep. I quickly transferred Shikaku to me so that Gaara won't be a burden anymore. I turned to Sasuke to make sure he was alright and sighed in relief to see he was fine, but I know he is going to yell at me. Instead he hugs me and starts muttering, but I knew what he was saying, surprisingly.

"Hey I'm alright!" I told him happily so he let go of me a little. The exams were definitely over now, but I want to go on my last few dates with Sasuke. I know I'm going to regret leaving, but then the snake will come after Sasuke then, and Sasuke won't let anything get in his way until he kills Itachi, because he will forget everything around him, even me. That's why I'm going to go in his place instead and not going for revenge, but to kill the snake when I get the chance.

Sorry if it's short and been a month since I updated this story and like in my other book, I was at cross country practice and had homework since school started last month. I hope to update soon again, but I won't guarantee when I will, but enjoy the Chapter and please comment!